Are you a Vivo V17 (PD1948F) device user and facing issues with the invalid IMEI or unknown IMEI baseband? Then don’t worry. We got you covered. Here in this guide, we’ve provided the full guide to repair unknown IMEI baseband on the Vivo V17 device easily.
Now, talking about the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, it’s a unique 15-digit code that precisely identifies the device model whether you’ve used a SIM card or not. It’s worth mentioning that each and every IMEI number is unique and individually assigned to each and every mobile phone worldwide. You can also check the IMEI number on Vivo V17 by typing the *#06# on the dialer or Phone app.
We all know that a SIM card can be changed easily from a mobile phone. Therefore, the IMEI number comes in handy to track any particular device across the globe. Now, if you want to use a mobile device to use a SIM then it’s necessary to work the IMEI number properly. Meanwhile, the IMEI number can get corrupted or invalid, or null while flashing any third-party firmware or any custom file on your device. Therefore, you should fix that issue for your Vivo V17 model.
Table of Contents
Vivo V17 Specifications
It has a 6.44-inches Super AMOLED Full-HD+ display with 1080×2400 pixels resolution. Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC, paired with Adreno 612 GPU. While it has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage option (expandable up to 256GB via a hybrid slot).
There is a quad rear camera setup of 48MP (wide, f/1.8) + 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + 2MP (dedicated macro camera, f/2.4) + 2MP (depth sensor, f/2.4) lens. It has an LED flash, HDR, Panorama, PDAF, etc. On the front side, it packs a 32MP selfie camera (wide, f/2.0) with HDR mode.
The handset packs a bigger 4,500mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. It has a 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Type-C port, FM Radio, etc. In terms of the sensors, it features ambient light, an under-display fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, proximity, accelerometer, compass.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Vivo V17 (PD1948F)
Here you will get an easy guide to repair and restore the IMEI number on your Vivo V17 device by using the QCN Rebuilder Tool. This tool is free of cost and easy to use even if you’re new to this process. Now, before heading over to the guide, let’s follow all the requirements and download the links below.
Now, let’s check out the download links and requirements below.
- This guide and QCN file are for the Vivo V17 model only.
- Your device should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep a full backup of the device data before doing anything.
- Enable USB Debugging. Check the video guide.
- Download all the files and tools from above.
IMEI Rebuilding and Restore Guide
- After downloading, install, and run the QCN Rebuilder tool on your PC.
- Click on Open file and select the Vivo V17 QCN file.
- Now, replace the IMEI with the original IMEI number.
- Click on Rebuild.
- Next, connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- Open the dial pad on your device and type this code *#*#717717#*#* or use any method to enable diagnostic mode.
- If the above code doesn’t work, use CMD on your PC by following the commands below.
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then run the QPST tool on your computer.
- Click on the Restore tab > select the rebuilt QCN file > click on Restore.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful for your Vivo V17. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.