Are you a Vivo S1 Pro (PD1945F) device user and facing issues with the invalid IMEI or unknown IMEI baseband? Then don’t worry. We got you covered. Here in this guide, we’ve provided the full guide to repair unknown IMEI baseband on the Vivo S1 Pro device easily.
Now, talking about the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, it’s a unique 15-digit code that precisely identifies the device model whether you’ve used a SIM card or not. It’s worth mentioning that each and every IMEI number is unique and individually assigned to each and every mobile phone worldwide. You can also check the IMEI number on Vivo S1 Pro by typing the *#06# on the dialer or Phone app.
We all know that a SIM card can be changed easily from a mobile phone. Therefore, the IMEI number comes in handy to track any particular device across the globe. Now, if you want to use a mobile device to use a SIM then it’s necessary to work the IMEI number properly. Meanwhile, the IMEI number can get corrupted or invalid, or null while flashing any third-party firmware or any custom file on your device. Therefore, you should fix that issue for your Vivo S1 Pro model.
Table of Contents
Vivo S1 Pro Specifications
The phone comes with a 6.39-inches Full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage option that is expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD card.
The Vivo S1 Pro is powered by Snapdragon 665 SoC, coupled with Adreno 610 GPU. It packs a quad rear camera setup of a 48MP wide (f/1.8) + an 8MP ultrawide (f/2.2) + a 2MP dedicated macro camera (f/2.4) + a 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor. It offers PDAF, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash. While the front features a 32MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 lens that offers HDR mode.
The device is backed by a 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. It has the connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, FM Radio, etc. While there are a couple of sensors available on this device like an in-display fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Vivo S1 Pro (PD1945F)
Here you will get an easy guide to repair and restore the IMEI number on your Vivo S1 Pro device by using the QCN Rebuilder Tool. This tool is free of cost and easy to use even if you’re new to this process. Now, before heading over to the guide, let’s follow all the requirements and download the links below.
Now, let’s check out the download links and requirements below.
- This guide and QCN file are for the Vivo S1 Pro model only.
- Your device should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep a full backup of the device data before doing anything.
- Enable USB Debugging. Check the video guide.
- Download all the files and tools from above.
IMEI Rebuilding and Restore Guide
- After downloading, install, and run the QCN Rebuilder tool on your PC.
- Click on Open file and select the Vivo S1 Pro QCN file.
- Now, replace the IMEI with the original IMEI number.
- Click on Rebuild.
- Next, connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- Open the dial pad on your device and type this code *#*#717717#*#* or use any method to enable diagnostic mode.
- If the above code doesn’t work, use CMD on your PC by following the commands below.
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then run the QPST tool on your computer.
- Click on the Restore tab > select the rebuilt QCN file > click on Restore.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful for your Vivo S1 Pro. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.