After the success of Huawei Honor 6X, Huawei launched the latest smartphone called Huawei Honor 7X with FullView display. This is the second smartphone to sport the FullView display from Huawei Honor Series. Now we have Good News for all Huawei Honor 7X users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery For Honor 7X.
Today we will guide you on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Honor 7X. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Full Credits to the XDA Senior member Letschky for sharing the required files to install TWRP on the Honor 7X smartphone. Find the source to the XDA forum below.
In this guide, you can download and install the official TWRP Recovery For Honor 7X. This is an official TWRP Recovery For Honor 7X. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Huawei Honor 7X. The TWRP Recovery comes with a 3.1.0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding abilities on your Huawei Honor 7X. If you have a TWRP for Huawei Honor 7X, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only the Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Honor 7X
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Installing the latest TWRP Recovery For Honor 7X. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 7X today and Read the steps below. This is an official TWRP Recovery For Honor 7X from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Huawei Honor 7X, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels, or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Honor 7X.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Huawei Honor 7X, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Honor 7X
- You need to Unlock the Bootloader on Huawei Honor 7X.
- You need either a Laptop or a PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Honor 7X, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.