Here we will share with you all the latest Galaxy A10 Stock Firmware collections with firmware download links, requirements, tools, drivers, and the full installation guide as well. In order to download and install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10, follow the full article properly. Samsung has just released its Galaxy A10 with a faster, slimmer upgrade on its predecessor with handier stylus interactions.
If you’re using the Samsung Galaxy A10 series or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. Now, we assume that you’re already using the device but facing some issues with the software. It can be a camera issue, battery draining or charging issues, Google apps issue, or performance issue. If you’re facing any kind of similar issues with your handset, you’re in right place. Sometimes, advanced users want to flash any mod file, install a custom recovery, bootloader unlock, or root their devices. In this case, they may get some issues with bootloop or soft bricking as well. Therefore, you need to flash the Stock ROM again to get back on track easily.
By installing Stock Firmware on your handset, most of the common issues will be fixed easily. Now, you may ask why only Stock ROM or what are the other advantages. Let’s take a look.
What is a Stock ROM?
A smartphone or a device which comes with a preloaded official system or user interface called Stock ROM. The smartphone brands always provide a Stock Firmware which is the latest and compatible with your device model at that time. Therefore, users will get better user experience and device performance as well with that preloaded firmware. It’s worth mentioning that the Stock ROM also provides better security and stability to the device and user data as well. Though it doesn’t come with so many visual changes or customizations which makes it quite simple and lightweight also.
We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux which is really easy to use and customizable. Any of the advanced users or developers can easily customize their Android devices by installing a custom recovery, flashing Custom ROMs, mod files, or even root. During these kinds of processes, if you didn’t follow the guide or steps properly, you may get issues. Mostly the Android devices may occur Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera fail or boot loop. Now, if you’re facing similar kind of problem with your device, you have to manually install the Stock ROM again.
This process clears the device cache, internal storage, installed apps and games, temporary files. Therefore, you will get a new fresh ROM with clean UI which fixes almost every common issues. Here are some of the advantages of flashing a stock ROM.
Advantages of a Stock ROM
- It will Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A10
- Helps in fixing the boot loop problem
- you can easily upgrade or Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy A10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs
- Offers compatible and stable user experience
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy A10
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty (if applicable)
- Fixes the OTA update issues
So here in this article, we will cover on Samsung Galaxy A10 Stock Firmware Collections. Now, let’s get into the firmware download links.
Download Samsung Galaxy A10 Stock Firmware
- A105MUBS8CVF1: June 2022 Security Patch
- A105GDXS8CVF1: June 2022 Security Patch
- A105FDDS7CVB1: February 2022 Security Patch
- A105FNXXS7CVD2: April 2022 Security Patch
- A105GDXU7CUH2: August 2021 Security patch
- A105FDDU6BUD2: April 2021 Security patch: Download Page
- A105MUBS6BUC3: March 2021 Security patch: Download Page
- A105FNXXU5BTL1: January 2021 Security patch: Download Page
- A105FNXXS5BTK3: November 2020 Security patch – Europe
- A105FNXXU5BTK1: November 2020 Security patch – Europe
- A105MUBU5BTI1: September 2020 patch (South America)
- A105FNXXU4BTI2: September 2020 patch (Europe)
- A105MUBS5BTH1: August 2020 patch [South America]
- A105GDXS7BTH1: August 2020 Security patch – Asia
- A105FNXXS4BTG1: July 2020 Patch – Europe
- A105MUBS5BTF1: June 2020 Patch – South America
- A105GDXS7BTE2: May 2020 Security Patch – Vietnam
- A105FNXXU3BTD4: May 2020 Security Patch – Europe
- A105FPUU3BTD4: Android 10 Update – Russia
- A105MUBU5BTCA: Android 10 update – South America
- A105FDDS3ATC1: April 2020 Security Patch – MEA
- A105FNXXS3ATD2: April 2020 Security Patch – Europe
- A105GDXU7BTD1: Android 10 One – Vietnam
- A105MUBS5ATB4: February 2020 patch – South/North America
- A105MUBS5ATC1: March 2020 patch – South America
- A105FNXXU3ATA1 – January 2020 patch – Europe
- A105MUBS5ATA1 – January 2020 patch – South America
- A105GDXS6ASL4 – January 2020 patch – Asia
As the Galaxy A10 launched a couple of days ago with the latest Android 9.0 Pie version on the top of One UI, it may take a few more days to get a new update. We will keep updating the list of all the latest firmware versions and download links frequently.
Steps to Flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A10, let us take a look at the pre-requirements at first.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy A10 battery charged at least up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide of Odin Flash Tool for Samsung devices. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10, you need to follow the below guide carefully:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Samsung Galaxy Devices using Odin Tool
Check out our full depth video guide as well.Watch Video Guide to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Devices via Odin Tool
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.