Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Stock Firmware collection for All models.
Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Samsung Galaxy J5 2017:
- 2 The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- 3 List of Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Stock Firmware collection
- 4 Steps to Install Galaxy J5 2017 Stock Firmware manually:
- 5 Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Stock Firmware:
About Samsung Galaxy J5 2017:
Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 features a 5.2-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 and Exynos 7870 Octa coupled with 2GB/3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB/32GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 comes with 13MP rear Camera with autofocus and LED flash and 13MP front shooting camera.
Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery. It also has fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy J5 2017
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J5 2017
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy J5 2017
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
List of Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Stock Firmware collection
|J530GUBS7CTC2||South America||April 2020 Patch|
|J530GMUBS7CTC1||Mexico And Chile||April 2020 Patch|
|J530FXXU6CSK9||Europe||December 2019 Patch|
|J530YDXU5CSL2||Asia||December 2019 Patch|
|J530YMDXU5CSL2||Thailand||December 2019 Patch|
|J530FMXXU7CSK2||Russia||October 2019 Patch|
|J530FXWU5CSK2||MEA||October 2019 Patch|
|J530FXXU5CSK7||Poland||October 2019 Security Patch|
|J530LKLU4CSK3||South Korea||November 2019 Security Patch|
|J530FXXU5CSJ1||Europe||October 2019 Patch|
|J530FXXU5CSH7||Europe||August 2019 Patch|
|J530GUBU6CSH5||South America||August 2019 Patch|
|J530FXWU5CSH7||MEA||August 2019 Patch|
|J530GUBS6BSH2||South America||August 2019 Patch|
|J530GMUBS6BSH2||Caucasus Countries, Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan||August 2019 Patch|
|J530GMUBS6BSH1||Chile||August 2019 Patch|
|J530FXXS5BSE3||Europe||June 2019 Patch|
|J530GUBS5BSE4||May 2019 Patch|
|J530GMUBS5BSE1 / J530GMUBS5BSE2||Chile/Mexico||May 2019 Patch|
|J530YDXU4BSD1||April 2019 Patch|
|J530FXXU4BSC2||Europe||March 2019 Patch|
|J530FXXU3BSA3||Vodafone Carriers, Europe||January 2019 Security patch|
|J530GUBS4BSB1||South America||February 2019 Patch|
|J530FXWS3BSA1||Global||January 2019 Security patch|
|J530FXXU3BRL1||Global||December 2018 Security|
|J530FXWU3BRL2||Israel||December 2018 Security|
|J530KKKU2BRJ2||South Korea||November 2018 Security|
|J530LKLU2BRJ2||South Korea||November 2018 Security|
|J530SKSU2BRJ2||South Korea||November 2018 Security|
|J530FXXU3BRJ2||Europe||October 2018 Security Patch|
|J530FXWU3BRJ1||Middle East||October 2018 Security Patch|
|J530FXWU3BRI1||Global||September 2018 Security Patch|
|J530FMXXU5BRI1||Global||September 2018 Security Patch|
|J530FXXU3BRI2||Vodafone||September 2018 Security Patch|
|J530YDXU3BRH6||India||August 2018 Security Patch|
Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
|Build Number||Security Patch||OS|
Steps to Install Galaxy J5 2017 Stock Firmware manually:
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy J5 2017
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Stock Firmware:
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
Note: You should not remove or operate on your device until the flashing process in shown to be completed.
Once the flashing process is completed and if everything has gone as planned, you should be able to see a big green box saying “RESET” or “PASSED.” This will depend on the version of Odin downloader you have downloaded. By now, the device have finished rebooting and it is safe to remove/unplug the phone/device.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone you will have the new stock firmware installed on Galaxy Alpha. I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Smartphone using ODIN.