Samsung is one of the leading smartphone manufacturers in the world. They manufacture smartphones from entry-level to ultra-high-end flagships costing more than 1000$. Samsung is really pulling up its socks in the entry-level segment of smartphones. So Samsung is going to launch a new entry-level smartphone called Samsung Galaxy M01. The phone is going to be launched in the month of July 2020. Here we will share with you all the latest Galaxy M01 Stock Firmware files collections with flash file download links, requirements, tools, drivers, and the full installation guide as well.
If you’re using the Samsung Galaxy M01 or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. Now, we assume that you’re already using the device but facing some issues with the software. It can be a camera issue, battery draining or charging issues, Google apps issue, or performance issue. If you’re facing any kind of similar issue with your handset, you’re in right place. Sometimes, advanced users want to flash any mod file, install a custom recovery, bootloader unlock, or root their devices. In this case, they may get some issues with boot loop or soft bricking as well. Therefore, you need to flash the Stock ROM again to get back on track easily.
By installing the firmware flash file on your handset, most of the common issues will be fixed easily. Now, you may ask why only Stock ROM or what are the other advantages. Let’s take a look.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Specifications
The Galaxy M01 will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 439 chipset coupled with 3 GB of RAM. The phone will be coming with 32 GB of storage with a dedicated MicroSD card slot for memory expansion. The phone is 4G and is said to have Dual-SIM support. The phone will be having a long-lasting 4000 mAh of battery, unfortunately, it lacks any type of fast charging technology.
As per the sources, the entry-level M01 has a v-shape notched display of 5.26 inches using TFT LCD technology with a resolution of 720p. The screen has an aspect ratio of 19:9 with a pixel density of 320 Pixels per inch (PPI). The screen-to-body ratio is around 66%. The phone has mediocre graphics powered by Adreno 505. It comes with Android 10 out of the box, most probably running Samsung’s One UI 2.0.
The phone is having a plastic body and could have a thickness of around 8.3mm. The phone also has a 3.5mm headphone jack. Coming to the camera, it can feature a dual-camera setup consisting of a 13 MP main camera and a 2 MP depth sensor at the back. The camera will be able to record videos at 1080p @30 fps from the back. At the front, it has a 5 MP shooter for selfies.
The phone will be having WIFI, Bluetooth 4.2, and support of all kinds of GPS like A-GPS, Glonass along with accelerometer and proximity sensors. The Samsung Galaxy M01 will be coming in Black, Blue, and red color options.
What is a Stock ROM?
A smartphone or a device that comes with a preloaded official system or user interface called Stock ROM. The smartphone brands always provide Stock Firmware which is the latest and compatible with your device model at that time. Therefore, users will get a better user experience and device performance as well with that preloaded firmware. It’s worth mentioning that the Stock ROM also provides better security and stability to the device and user data as well. Though it doesn’t come with so many visual changes or customizations which makes it quite simple and lightweight also.
We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux which is really easy to use and customizable. Any of the advanced users or developers can easily customize their Android devices by installing a custom recovery, flashing Custom ROMs, mod files, or even root. During these kinds of processes, if you didn’t follow the guide or steps properly, you may get issues. Mostly the Android devices may occur Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera fail, or boot loop. Now, if you’re facing a similar kind of problem with your device, you have to manually install the Stock ROM again.
This process clears the device cache, internal storage, installed apps and games, temporary files. Therefore, you will get a new fresh ROM with a clean UI which fixes almost every common issue. Here are some of the advantages of flashing a stock ROM.
Advantages of a Stock ROM
- It will Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy M01
- Helps in fixing the boot loop problem
- you can easily upgrade or Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy M01
- Unroot or Fix Bugs
- Offers compatible and stable user experience
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy M01
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty (if applicable)
- Fixes the OTA update issues
So here in this article, we will cover on Samsung Galaxy M01 Stock Firmware Collections. Now, let’s get into the firmware download links.
Download Samsung Galaxy M01 Stock Firmware
- M015FXXU4CVG2: Download – June 2022 Security Patch
- M015GXXU4CVG2: Download – June 2022 Security Patch
- M015GXXU4CVF6: Download – June 2022 Security Patch
- M015FXXU4CVF6: Download – June 2022 Security Patch
- M015GXXS4BVD1: Download – April 2022 Security Patch
- M015FXXS4BVD1: Download – April 2022 Security Patch
- M015GXXU4BUJ2: Download – October 2021 Security Patch
- M015FXXS2ATL1:Download – December 2020 Security Patch [Russia]
- M015GXXU2ATJ1:Download – October 2020 Security Patch [South Asia]
- M015GXXS1ATF5: Download – June 2020 Security Patch [Sri Lanka, Bangladesh]
- M015GXXU1ATD5: Download – June 2020 Security Patch [South Asia]
- M015FXXU1ATD8: Download – May 2020 Security Patch [Russia]
- M015GXXU1ATD4: Download – May 2020 Security Patch [India]
Steps to Install Stock ROM Flash File on Galaxy M01
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy M01, let us take a look at the pre-requirements at first.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy M01 battery charged at least up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy M01.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide of Odin Flash Tool for Samsung devices. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy M01, you need to follow the below guide carefully:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Samsung Galaxy Devices using Odin Tool
Check out our full depth video guide as well.Watch Video Guide to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Devices via Odin Tool
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.