Here we will share with you all the latest Galaxy Note 10 Stock Firmware collections with firmware download links, requirements, tools, drivers, and the full installation guide as well. In order to download and install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 10, follow the full article properly. Samsung has just released its Note 10 series with flagship-grade specifications and features. The Galaxy Note 10 series includes Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 5G, Note 10 Plus, Note 10 Plus 5G. All the variants are almost the same as the specifications, only the display, camera, and battery are different.
If you’re using the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. Now, we assume that you’re already using the device but facing some issues with the software. It can be a camera issue, battery draining or charging issues, Google apps issue, or performance issue. If you’re facing any kind of similar issues with your handset, you’re in right place. Some times, advanced users want to flash any mod file, install a custom recovery, bootloader unlock, or root their devices. In this case, they may get some issues with bootloop or soft bricking as well. Therefore, you need to flash the Stock ROM again to get back in track easily.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Specifications: Overview
The Galaxy Note 10 comes with a 6.3″ FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display with 2280×1080 pixels resolution quality. The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass and HDR10+ compatible. It’s powered by the Samsung Exynos 9825 SoC and the US/China region users will get Snapdragon 855 chipset variant. Similarly, the global variants will have Mali-G76 MP12 GPU while the Snapdragon variant comes with Adreno 640 GPU. It offers an 8GB of RAM with 256GB of internal storage for the 4G LTE model only and the 12GB RAM with 256GB internal storage will be for 5G model only.
This time Samsung has provided the improved S Pen with Bluetooth, up to 10 hours of standby timing, IP68 certified. The front features a single 10MP Selfie Camera with Dual Pixel AutoFocus, F/2.2 lens, etc. While the rear packs a triple 16MP Ultra-Wide + 12MP Wide-angle + 12MP Telephoto lens along with an LED flash, PDAF, HDR, Dual OIS, F/1.5-F/2.4 lens, HDR10+ recording, etc.
The handset comes with a 3,500 mAh battery with Super Fast charging, Wireless charging 2.0, and Wireless PowerShare options. It has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, 5G/4G LTE, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, etc as the connectivity options. The Note 10 runs on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of One UI out-of-the-box. Meanwhile, the handset packs Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyroscope sensor.
By installing a Stock Firmware on your handset, most of the common issues will be fixed easily. Now, you may ask why only Stock ROM or what are the other advantages. Let’s take a look.
What is a Stock ROM?
A smartphone or a device which comes with a preloaded official system or user interface called Stock ROM. The smartphone brands always provide a Stock Firmware which is the latest and compatible with your device model at that time. Therefore, users will get better user experience and device performance as well with that preloaded firmware. It’s worth mentioning that the Stock ROM also provides better security and stability to the device and user data as well. Though it doesn’t come with so many visual changes or customizations which makes it quite simple and lightweight also.
We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux which is really easy to use and customizable. Any of the advanced users or developers can easily customize their Android devices by installing a custom recovery, flashing Custom ROMs, mod files, or even root. During these kinds of processes, if you didn’t follow the guide or steps properly, you may get issues. Mostly the Android devices may occur Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera fail or boot loop. Now, if you’re facing similar kind of problem with your device, you have to manually install the Stock ROM again.
This process clears the device cache, internal storage, installed apps and games, temporary files. Therefore, you will get a new fresh ROM with clean UI which fixes almost every common issues. Here are some of the advantages of flashing a stock ROM.
Advantages of a Stock ROM
- It will Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Helps in fixing the boot loop problem
- you can easily upgrade or Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs
- Offers compatible and stable user experience
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty (if applicable)
- Fixes the OTA update issues
So here in this article, we will cover on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Stock Firmware Collections. Now, let’s get into the firmware download links.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Stock Firmware
- N970FXXU6FUBD: One UI 3.1
- N970FXXS6EUB2: February 2021 Patch
- N970U1UEU5EUA4 | One UI 3.0 (Android 11)
- N970FXXS6EUA1 | January 2021 Security Patch
- N970USQU5ETLL | One UI 3.0 (Android 11)
- N970FXXU6DTK1 | December 2020 Security Patch
- N970FXXU6ETLL | One UI 3.0 (Android 11) Update
- N970FXXS6CTGA: August 2020 Security Patch: Download Page – Europe
- N970USQS4CTF3: July 2020 Patch: Download Page – USA
- N970FXXS5CTG1: July 2020 Patch: Download Page – Europe
- N970FXXS5CTFA: July 2020 Security Patch: Download Page – Europe
- N970U1UEU3CTE7: June 2020 Security Patch – Download Page – US Unlocked
- N970FXXU4CTE9: June 2020 Patch: Download Page – Europe
- N970WVLS3CTD3: May 2020 Security Patch: Download Page – Canada
- N970U1UES3CTE5 – June 2020 Patch: Download Page – US Unlocked
- N970USQS3CTD6 – May 2020 Patch: Download Page – Verizon
- N970FXXS4CTE1 – May 2020 Patch: Download Page – Brazil
- N970USQS3CTD3 – May 2020 Patch: Download Page – T Mobile
- N970FXXS4CTD1 – May 2020 Patch: Download Page – Europe
- N970FXXU3CTD1 – April 2020 Patch: Download Page – South America
- N970U1UEU3CTC9 – April 2020 Patch: Download Page – US Unlocked
- N970USQU3CTC9 – April 2020 Patch: Download Page – Verizon/Sprint
- N970FXXU3CTC9 – March 2020 Patch: Download Page – Switzerland and Germany
- N970USQS3BTB3 – March 2020 Patch: Download Page – USA Verizon
- N970U1UES3BTB3 – March 2020 Patch: Download Page – USA [US Unlocked variants]
- N970USQS3BTB6 – March 2020 Patch: Download Page – USA Sprint
- N970USQS3BTB5 – March 2020 Patch: Download Page – T-Mobile USA
- N970FXXS3BTB9 – March 2020 Security Patch: Download Page – Europe
- N970FXXU2BTB5 – February 2020 Patch: Download Page – Middle East/Africa
- N970WVLS2BTA1 – January 2020 patch: Download Page – Canada
- N970FXXS2BTA8 – February 2020 Security Patch: Download Page – New Zealand
- N970USQU2BTA9 – February 2020 patch: Download Page – Verizon USA
- N970USQS2BTA7 – February 2020 patch: Download page – T-Mobile USA
- N970FXXU1BTA5 – January 2020 patch: Download Page – Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Russia
- N970FXXS2BTA7 – February 2020 patch: Download Page – Europe and Asia
- N970WVLS2BSLA – January 2020 patch: Download Page – Canada
- N9700ZSU1BTA1 – Android 10 Update: Download Page – Hong Kong and Taiwan
- N970FXXS1BSLE – January 2020 patch: Download Page – Asia
- N970USQS2BSLA – January 2020 patch: Download Page – USA Sprint/Verizon
- N970USQS2BSLB – January 2020 patch: Download Page – T-Mobile USA
- N970U1UES2BSLD – January 2020 patch: Download Page – USA [US Unlocked variants]
- N970WVLU2BSL7 – Android 10 Update: Download Page – Canada
- N970FXXS1BSLD – January 2020 patch: Download Page – Germany
- N970U1UEU2BSLC – Android 10 Update: Download Page – USA
- N970USQU2BSL8 – Android 10 Update: Download Page – T-Mobile USA
As the Note 10 launched a couple of days ago with the latest Android 9.0 Pie version on the top of One UI, it may take a few more days to get a new update. We will keep updating the list of all the latest firmware versions and download links frequently.
Steps to Flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10, let us take a look at the pre-requirements at first.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 battery charged at least up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide of Odin Flash Tool for Samsung devices. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 10, you need to follow the below guide carefully:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Samsung Galaxy Devices using Odin Tool
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.