P580KXU1BRG1Updated on July 11, 2018: Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 came out of box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow upgradable to Android 7.1 Nougat.
About Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016:
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 features a 10.1-inches display with a screen resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) and Exynos 7870 coupled with 2GB or 3GB (S-Pen version) of RAM. The phone packs 16GB or 32GB (S-Pen version) internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 comes with 8MP rear Camera with autofocus and LED flash and 2MP front shooting camera.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow upgradable to Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 7,300 mAh battery. The handset supports single sim with 4G. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 Stock Firmware collectionWatch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
|Build Number||Security Update||OS||Download|
|P580KXU1BRD1||April 2018||7.0||Download Link|
|P580KXU1BRG1||July 2018||7.0||Download Link|
|T585N0KOS1BRF3||June 2018||8.0||Download Link|
|T580XXU3BRF1||June 2018||7.0||Download Link|
|T585XXU2BRC1||March 2018||7.0||Download Link|
|P585YDXU2BRB2||February 2018||7.0||Download Link|
|T580XXU2BQJ1||August 2017||7.0||Download Link|
|T585XXU2BQI9||August 2017||7.0||Download Link|
|P585MUBU1BQJ1||August 2017||7.0||Download Link|
|P585N0KOU1BQI9||October 2017||7.0||Download Link|
|T580ZCU2AQH1||August 2017||6.0.1||Download Link|
|T585XXU2BQG4||August 2017||7.0||Download Link|
|T585XXU2BQF4||July 2017||7.0||Download Link|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 Stock Firmware:
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
Note: You should not remove or operate on your device until the flashing process in shown to be completed.
Once the flashing process is completed and if everything has gone as planned, you should be able to see a big green box saying “RESET” or “PASSED.” This will depend on the version of Odin downloader you have downloaded. By now, the device have finished rebooting and it is safe to remove/unplug the phone/device.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone you will have the new stock firmware installed on Galaxy Alpha. I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Smartphone using ODIN.