Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Samsung GT-S7262 (Also known as Samsung Galaxy Star Pro)? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Samsung GT-S7262 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called Odin tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Well, you might have ended up in situations such as hard brick, want to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, unroot your device, downgrade or fix the lag or freezing display. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro running on stock ROM.
Why We Need Firmware Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Samsung GT-S7262. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Samsung GT-S7262 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Samsung GT-S7262
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Samsung GT-S7262
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Samsung GT-S7262
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Samsung GT-S7262
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Samsung GT-S7262 back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Samsung GT-S7262
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Samsung Odin Flash Tool
- Android Version: Android 4.1.2 Jellybean
Download Flash Files:
Steps to Install Samsung GT-S7262 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the Samsung Odin Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Samsung USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problem arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Instructions to Flash Samsung GT-S7262 via Odin
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262 :
- Download the appropriate Galaxy stock firmware for your phone.
- Extract the contents of the firmware zip file.
- Notice that the extracted files will be in “.tar” or “.tar.md5” format.
- Now download and extract the Odin tool on your PC.
- Open the extracted folder and click on the Odin.exe file.
- You need to connect your Galaxy device to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the AP button and select the firmware.
- Do the same for BL, CP, and CSC.
- Keep in mind that the regular CSC file will erase the entire data. In order to save the data, select the ‘HOME_CSC‘ file.
- Don’t forget to select Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time in the Options tab.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.