Samsung Galaxy M32 5G was finally launched in India with MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC, Quad-Rear Cameras, runs Android 11 with OneUI 3.1 on top. The camera on the device packs a 48 MP primary sensor, an 8 MP sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2 MP macro shooter, and a 2 MP depth sensor. At the front, the phone comes with a 13 MP selfie shooter housed in the notch
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the Samsung SM-M326B (Galaxy M32 5G) Binary 1 U1 flash file using the Samsung flash tool (also known as the ODIN flash tool). On this page, you will find the official stock firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy M32 5G SM-M326B, drivers, and flash tool.
By flashing the Stock ROM file, you can always fix the device software issue such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, remove pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G SM-M326B U1 Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-M326B_ M326BXXU1AUI5_11.0_file.zip
Security Patch: September 2021
Version: Binary 1 U1 Firmware
Android Version: 11.0
Steps to Install Firmware File on Samsung Tab A7 Lite SM-M326B
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy M32 5G, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy M32 5G SM-M326B
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy M32 5G.
- Download the Samsung SM-M326B firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.