In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the Samsung SM-A725F (Galaxy A72) flash file using the Samsung flash tool (also known as ODIN flash tool). On this page, you will find the official stock firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy A72 SM-A725F, drivers, and flash tool.
By flashing the Stock ROM file, you can always fix the device software issue such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, remove pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A72: Device Review
The Samsung Galaxy A72 features a 6.7 inch Super AMOLED plus display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. This smartphone will definitely get a 90Hz or a 120 Hz refresh rate panel. A 90H panel seems more likely, though. For processing power, we have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G, which is built on an 8nm manufacturing process. This is an octa-core processor with two Kryo 465 Gold cores clocked at 2.3 GHz and six Kryo 465 Silver cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
For cameras, we get a Penta-camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The Penta-camera configuration consists of a 64MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP telephoto sensor paired with an f/2.0 lens, a 12MP ultrawide sensor paired with f/2.2 lens, a 5MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 5MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. The rear setup is capable of recording 4K videos at up to 30fps. Coming to the front side, we get a 32MP sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. This camera, though, is only limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone runs on Android 11 out of the box with OneUI 3.0 skin on top. It is available in two storage options: 6GB RAM + 1228GB storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage. There is also a dedicated MicroSD slot for storage expansion. For communications, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. We have an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass for sensors.
Samsung Galaxy A72 SM-A725F Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-A725F_A725FXXU1AUC4_11.0_file.zip
Build Number: A725FXXU1AUC4
Security Patch: March 2021
Android Version: 11.0
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy A72 SM-A725F
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A72, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy A72 SM-A725F
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A72.
- Download the Samsung SM-A725F firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.