So, you are someone who spends a part of your time scrolling through Instagram reels. Well, if you are one of them, you must have some reels of audio stuck in your head that you might want to save or download. But unfortunately, it can be quite confusing, especially if you are a novice user. But don’t worry, and we will help you out. In this article, we will discuss various ways to save and download audio from Instagram reels.
How to Save or Download Audio from Instagram Reels
There are several resources and websites to download audio from Instagram Reels on Android and iPhone devices. But if you’re looking for the best ways to download or save audio from Instagram Reels, follow the steps below. By following the mentioned steps, you can easily save or download audio from your Instagram Reels without any difficulties.
1. Download Instagram Audio Using Third-Party App
When you want to use someone’s song or music on your Instagram Reel, you think of downloading Instagram audio from the Reels on your device. However, using third-party applications, you can easily download and save Instagram audio from Reels.
You must download Reel video on your phone and extract the audio using video-to-MP3 converter apps. In addition, multiple applications are available that you can easily try to extract audio from your Instagram reels. Here’s how.
- Firstly, you will need to download Instagram Reel on your device. To do this, Head to the Reel video you want to extract the audio from and tap the Send button.
- Again, choose to Add a Reel to Your Story.
- Tap the Download option at the top, and your Reel will automatically download on your phone.
- On your Android device, Download & Install MP3 Video Converter App.
- Again, launch MP3 Video Converter App on your device and allow the permission.
- Next, tap the Select button and choose the Reel you have downloaded from your Instagram.
- Finally, wait momentarily, tap the Convert button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now your Instagram Reel is extracted to Audio, and you can easily use it anywhere or send it to your friends.
That’s it. It’s the easiest way to download and save Instagram Reel audio without gimmicks. The mentioned MP3 Video Converter is an ad-free application you can easily download and access on your Android device.
- Firstly, you will need to download Instagram Reel on your iPhone device. To do so, Head to the Reel video from which you want to extract the audio and tap the Send button.
- Again, choose to Add a Reel to Your Story.
- Next, tap the Download option at the top, and your Reel will automatically download on your iPhone.
- Again, head over to the App Store on your iPhone device.
- Download & Install the Video to MP3 Converter App.
- Once installed, launch Video Converter App on your device and allow the on-screen permission.
- Choose the Reel video you downloaded on your Instagram and again tap on the Next option.
- Select MP3 resolution from the given option and tap the Convert option.
- Now the audio will be extracted and downloaded on your iPhone device.
2. Extract Reel Audio Using Online Websites
Suppose you want to download Instagram Reel audio for offline purposes or want to save it on your file manager. You can easily save and download Instagram Reel audio using the Reels music extractor website. Here are the possible steps to extract audio using an online website.
- Firstly, you need to copy the Reels link on your Instagram. To do this, head to the Reel video and tap the three vertical dot icons.
- Choose the Copy link from the given menu.
- Launch https://offmp3.com/sites/1af-instagram on any browser on your device.
- Now paste your Reel link and tap the Download option. Wait for a moment to convert the Instagram Reel video to MP3. Tap on the Click Here button and again tap on the Download option in the pop-up menu.
That’s All. Now your Instagram Reel video is converted into MP3, and you can easily find the downloaded audio file in your file manager on your Android and iPhone device.
3. Save Audio in Instagram and Use it in Reels
Another easy way is to save Instagram audio and use it in Reels. However, when we want to save someone’s Instagram audio and use it in our Reel, we think to download the audio to our phone. But it’s not necessary here. Instagram offers a native way to use any audio in Instagram Reel. Here’s how you can do that.
- Launch the Instagram Reel video whose audio you want to use.
- Tap the music or audio title at the bottom of the screen, and you will reach the Audio screen.
- Tap on the Save audio if you want to create a reel using the same audio in the future.
- The audio will be saved to your Instagram account, and you can easily create a Reel using saved audio.
Additionally, if you want to make a new Reel video using the same audio, tap the Use Audio option at the bottom. The Reel camera screen will instantly open with the audio, and you can easily create your Reel video using the saved audio without any difficulties.
4. Extract Audio Using VN Editor App
If you want to save or download audio from Instagram Reels, you can easily do this using the VN Editor app. However, instead of using a video-to-MP3 converter to extract the audio file, you can prefer the VN video editor app, which is easy to access and use. Here are the steps:
- First, download the Reel video from your Instagram account to extract the audio.
- Download and Install VN Video Editor App on your Android and iPhone device.
- Launch VN App on your device and allow the on-screen permissions.
- Add the video that you want to superimpose the downloaded audio.
- Choose Add Music icon and tap the Music option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Add (+) icon at the top right and select Extract from the video option.
- Choose the downloaded Reel video and tap OK. Now head over to the music screen to see the extracted audio.
- Simply tap on it, and it will automatically be added to your video.
There are multiple resources where you can easily save and download your Instagram audio Reels and save them on your device for other purposes. You can also add Instagram audio to others, making your video great. But we have mentioned some easy methods to save or download audio from the Instagram reel. I hope you’ve found this article helpful. If you have any further questions, let us know in the comments section.