If you are a lover of American television, then you must know about the Spectrum TV Streaming application, which is a part of Charter Communications. Spectrum provides an extensive channel lineup with HD programming to its subscribers. You can also enjoy on-demand content that can be streamed via various digital media players, including your Android mobile phone. While Spectrum tries to provide the best service to its customers, there has been an error found, which is very disturbing for its customers.
The error says, “Currently unavailable.” There is a glitch on your screen, and the error is telling you to try again later. This error is, otherwise, known as the Error code HL1000. Generally, the error pops up when you are streaming your favorite online series or ordering a Video on demand (VOD). The most irritating thing about this error is that it doesn’t let the app start again, and the error doesn’t subside until you fix it. So, in order to bring your entertainment back to you, we have some solutions listed down below. Read thoroughly and see if you can fix the error HL1000.
What is causing the error code HL1000?
There are many possible reasons which can trigger Error HL1000. Here’s a list-
● If the sync interference is improper between your video and the TV.
● An outdated Spectrum TV application.
● Presence of a data issue on the receiver.
● A failed or unfinished video-on-demand order can also give rise to the error.
Solutions to Fix the Error Code HL1000:
You read all the possible reasons. Now, come to the solutions. There are many ways you can fix this error. We have deliberately listed the solutions for you. Try the solutions step by step.
Restart or refresh your receiver of the Spectrum app:
Before trying out any solutions, you should first try to refresh the receiver of your Spectrum device. This can solve any minor inconvenience present inside the device and resolve the error. Follow these steps to refresh the Spectrum receiver.
● Go to the official Spectrum website, and there you can log in to your Spectrum account.
● You will find the “Menu” option on the top right corner. Go into that section.
● Find the Equipment section.
● Open the “Refresh your equipment” option. Click on it and start the process of refreshing your Spectrum receiver.
If this process doesn’t solve your issue, try the next solution.
Resetting Receiver Data
The issue can also be a result of a configuration error in your receiver data. You can also try resetting the received data and see if your problem resolved. Follow the guide given below.
● On the original remote control that came with the Spectrum device, press the Menu button.
● You can see the “Settings and support” option. Go to the option and press, OK.
● Then, select the Account overview section.
● Here, you will see the Equipment section
● Open it and select the “Reset data” option. Press OK.
Once the reset is done, look for the error. If it is still there, go to the next solution.
Reinstall the Spectrum Application
Sometimes when there is an error while starting an application, you can try to reinstall the app again. Perhaps reinstalling the Spectrum Application will solve the error HL1000.
● Go to Google Play Store and in the search bar, type Spectrum TV.
● Click on the application and press the “Install” option to start the download.
● Once the download is complete, install the app on your device and then sign in to your account by giving the appropriate information.
Check for any errors. If the error comes up again, go to the next solution.
Update the Spectrum App
The error often comes up if your Spectrum app is not updated. You should go to the Google Play Store store and check for any available updates. Press on the “Update” option and then check for any error.
Cable Connection Problem
The error can arise again due to a problem in the cable connection, which is connected between the Spectrum receiver and TV. You can simply check if the cable is working by connecting it to another receiver. If the problem lies with your cable connection, then consider replacing it at the nearby electronics shop.
Spectrum TV team
In case none of the above solutions works for you, you should consider contacting the Spectrum TV team for advice.
● You can contact them by going to this link given below. (https://www.spectrum.com/contact-us.html )
● You can also call them on this number- 1-855-707-7328
They are available 24/7 to help you with your issues. For further details, visit the official website of Spectrum.
It’s hard for you to find a reason to dislike the Spectrum TV app. It is the go-to place for your best American TV shows out there. It is simple to use, and it can provide you with high-quality video facilities. But it also has its ups and downs. The error HL1000 arrives as a glitch and stops you from watching your favorite shows on the Spectrum app. Don’t worry. It is like every other error that is easily fixable.
We have listed the possible solutions to tackle this issue. Read the article, and you will know everything you need to know about the error code HL1000. Try the solutions given above and hope you find the one solution which fixes this error for you. If you have any queries or feedback, please write down the comment in the below comment box.