Here’s some piece of bad news, guys! Spellbreak, a free-to-play class-based third-person shooter video game, is crashing on Windows PC. Many players have reported the same issue on Reddit forums. If you are going through the same, then don’t worry! You are landed in the right place. We have put together all the available fixes right here in this article. We suggest you read the full article and go through every single fix. So, let’s get started with how to fix Spellbreak crashing on my Windows PC issue.
- How To Fix Spellbreak Crashing on My Windows PC?
- Basic Fixes to Fix Spellbreak Crashing on my Windows PC
- Advance Fixes to Fix Spellbreak Crashing on Your Windows PC
How To Fix Spellbreak Crashing on My Windows PC?
Unluckily, there is no specific cause of Spellbreak crashing. Therefore, you might need to try many fixes to get rid of the crashing issue. However, don’t panic! All the fixes in this article are easy and will not take much of your time. Also, we have divided the fixes into basic fixes and advance fixes. So, you must start with basic fixes, but if the crashing issue doesn’t fix, you can try advanced fixes.
Basic Fixes to Fix Spellbreak Crashing on my Windows PC
In order to fix Spellbreak crashing on Windows PC, you can follow the following basic fixes:
Fix 1: Restart your PC
This is the easiest and most reliable fix for years now. You have to just exit from Spellbreak and restart the PC. After restarting, refresh it well and relaunch Spellbreak to see if the crashing issue has fixed or not.
Fix 2: Check System Minimum Requirements of Spellbreak
If your Windows PC does not meet the requirements, it is likely to get crashed very often. Therefore, you must ensure that your PC is fulfilling all the following system requirements for Spellbreak:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6400
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT640/ Radeon R7 Series
Fix 3: Update Windows OS
An outdated Operating System can cause a Spellbreak crashing issue. Therefore, it is necessary to update and install all Windows update to improve the performance and security. Anyways, if you don’t know the process to update windows, then not worry.
To Update Windows OS, follow the following steps:
- Go to Update & Security in Settings
- Now, select check for updates. If any update is available, then select Download and Install
- After updating completes, restart the PC and relaunch the game to see if the crashing issue has fixed or not.
Fix 4: Update your Graphics Driver
Always keep in mind, today’s game requires the latest version of graphics. Therefore, you must check whether your graphics driver is updated or not. Graphics driver manufacturers update their drivers from time to time, so I am sure the latest version must be available. So, to Update Graphics Driver, follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of your card manufacturers.
- Nvidia official site
- AMD website
- Now, search for the model of your exact graphics card.
- Download the most recent update available for your graphics driver and install it.
Now, reboot your Windows 10 PC and check for the Spellbreak crashing issue.
Advance Fixes to Fix Spellbreak Crashing on Your Windows PC
Still, the crashing issue exits? Try now the following advanced fixes to fix Spellbreak crashing on Windows PC:
Fix 1: Verify Spellbreak’s File
Integrity issues with the game’s file may lead to Spellbreak crashing all the time. So, to check and verify the integrity of Spellbreak’s file, you can follow the following steps:
- First of all, open your Epic Games Launcher.
- Now, select library from the left menu.
- Under Spellbreak, you will find the settings icon. Click on it.
- You have to now select verify option.
- It will take some time. Therefore, you must wait.
After verifying completes, relaunch Spellbreak and enjoy playing the game.
Fix 2: Disable Ge-Force Experience Overlay
You can also try to disable GeForce Experience Overlay if you are an NVIDIA user. However, this also uses lots of your computer resources, and this might lead to continuous crashing of the game. So, in order to disable GeForce Experience Overlay, you can follow the following steps:
- Firstly, open GeForce Experience.
- Now you have to click the Gear icon on the top right.
- Then under the General section, click on the In-Game Overlay button to turn off this feature. It will be in toggled form.
Congrats! You have successfully disabled GeForce Experience Overlay on your PC. Restart the Spellbreak to see if the crashing issue has resolved or not. Also, players using Discord or Radeon Overlay should disable it. If you are still facing crashing on your PC, then don’t panic! There are still fixes available given right below.
Fix 3: Stop Overclocking
Overclocking does provide many benefits, such as a free-of-charge performance boost. However, it can cause harm to your system and leads to the game crashing. So, if you are overclocking or Turbo boosting hardware in your PC, then we suggest you stop overclocking.
This fix was proved to be a success for many players trying to fix the Spellbreak crashing issue. Therefore, you must reset the processor or GPU to the default level. Also, disable Intel Turbo Booster from BIOS settings as well.
Fix 4: Try Clean Boot
Software conflicts can also cause game crashing. Therefore, to perform a clean boot, you can follow the following fixes:
- The first step to open the Run dialog box (Press Windows+R)
- Now, type MSConfig and then Enter
- Locate the Services tab, and then you have to check the box next to Hide all Microsoft services
- You have to find services that DO NOT belong to your graphics card manufacturers, such as NVIDIA, AMD or Intel.
- Now, uncheck all the box next to these services.
- Click OK to save changes.
Now, restart your Windows PC. Relaunch Spellbreak now to enjoy playing flawless.
Fix 5: Disable VSync
Last but not least. VSync repairs the screen tearing issue in some games. However, it can also trigger instability. Therefore, it’s better to disable VSync in order to fix the crashing issue. You can follow the following steps to do so:
- Right-click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel
- Now, select Manage 3D settings from the left menu.
- In the Global Settings tab, click the text next to Vertical Sync and select OFF.
That’s it. Now, relaunch the game and enjoy playing Spellbreak without any break.
So, that’s it, guys. These were all the possible fixes to fix Spellbreak crashing on your Windows PC issue. Meanwhile, if you get stuck in any fix mentioned above, you can comment below. We will surely help you out of this situation.