The basic accessories needed to play games on your system are Keyboard, Mouse, and Headphones. The SteelSeries is one of the popular manufacturers of gaming accessories, and it provides the best product for gamers. Also, the SteelSeries offers one of the best headphones in the industry. But the Accessories will behave inappropriately when the drivers are outdated or incompatible with the accessories. So here we have the download link and installation method of SteelSeries Arctis 5 drivers for your system.
The SteelSeries offers comfortable headphones, an RGB illumination strip, and a Microphone, which look attractive and have quality performance. The gaming industry has been up to the next level in the recent few years. While sticking in homes due to restrictions, or hectic workload, study pressure people love to explore the virtual worlds and narrative through the games. But for the best experience, you will need the best gaming accessories and pair them with the right drivers.
Download and Install SteelSeries Arctis 5 Drivers
SteelSeries Arctis 5 headphones support all major gaming platforms like PlayStation, Xbox, Mac, PC, and Mobile. But it is necessary to keep updating the driver of SteelSeries Arctis 5. There are two ways to download and install the drivers on your PC. However, the drivers can work in all the SteelSeries products to perform the best output and give the best gaming experience.
If you have any issues with your Arctis 5, as the mic issue, lights are not working, or the sound output is low, you need to update or install the drivers from the given link. However, the SteelSeries Arctic 5 does not require any specific driver to use the gear. You can simply use it by plug n play, and for that, you need a USB and Sound driver.
How to Install SteelSeries Arctis 5 Driver
There are two ways to update or install the drivers. The first is to update the driver automatically, and the next one is manual. The installation process is described with steps below, but you need to set up the Arctis 5 driver file if you want to install the driver manually.
Automatic Update Arctis 5 driver on MacOs
Mac systems do not have a Device manager like windows to update the driver. You can update all the drivers in macOS in one go.
- Click on the Apple logo on the top left corner of the screen to open the system settings.
- Now navigate to the System Preferences from the settings menu.
- After that, click System update to check any available updates for your system and download the available updates. If no updates are available, the screen will notify a pop-up message that the system is updated.
- If any update is available, follow the on-screen instructions and wait till the system restarts.
Automatic Update Arctis 5 driver on Windows
- Right-click on the start menu and select the device manager from the pop-up menu.
- Go to the Sound, Video, and game controller section and left-click to expand the drivers.
- Next, choose drivers one by one and right-click on them.
- Then click on update drivers to proceed and the next window automatically. Choose Select Browse my computer for driver software on the update driver window.
- Now it will ask you the destination of the driver’s setup file. After that, it will automatically launch the setup file of the driver.
Wait till the installation is complete. Then, restart your system once to apply the changes and connect the Arctis 5 headphones again with your system and check the issue is resolved or not.