Did you accidentally brick your device, or are you facing any boot loop, lag, or shatter? Then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you to install the latest Stock ROM on A1 Alpha. The guide is simple and easy.
Well, the new A1 Alpha launched in the year 2019 with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. The device powered by the Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A processor with low-budget specifications. This firmware can be installed using the Spreadtrum flash tool or SPD Flash tool. We have shared both the A1 Alpha supported firmware flash file and the SPD Flash tool.
Why We Need Flash File?
Few users want to try customization, rooting, or modding the files. There are some cases where the users of the device unintentionally make mistakes and end up with software issues, etc. It also includes the device bricking, boot loop issue, software performance degrades, battery draining, app force closes, stuttering issues, and more. To such users, this guide will be helpful. If you are one who messed the A1 Alpha device, then don’t worry! Simply follow our guide to install the Stock ROM on A1 Alpha.
What are a Stock ROM and it’s importance?
A Stock ROM or Stock Firmware comes with a smartphone or tablet device preloaded from the OEM. Each and every device model have a specially designed stock firmware that runs smoothly and offers a stable user experience. It comes with a locked bootloader that maintains the security of the device system from external third-party firmware or files. However, due to the limited customization, most of the users want to flash custom files on their Android devices.
Here the problem arrives in the form of stability or performance issues or even unusability condition. So, if you don’t know what are the benefits of having a stock firmware on your device or installing a stock firmware, then check out the brief points of the stock firmware advantages below.
- You can unbrick A1 Alpha by following this guide.
- You can fix the bootloop issue on A1 Alpha.
- By following this guide, you can upgrade or downgrade your device.
- You can remove pattern lock, FRP lock, screen lock, pin lock, etc. by flashing this.
- Fix bugs or performance issues.
- Easily unroot your A1 Alpha.
- Uninstall custom ROM using this guide
- Stock ROM offers official future software updates.
- Improves system performance, battery backup, etc.
- Easily use Google apps without any error.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on A1 Alpha
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for A1 Alpha. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Device Name: A1 Alpha
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC9863A
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the A1 Alpha from the link below.
Instructions to Install via SPD Flash ToolGuide to Install Stock ROM using SPD Flash Tool
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on A1 Alpha. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.