Here we will guide on how to install stock ROM on Akai Glory L5. The guide is simple and easy to follow. You can watch our complete video guide.
These days there is a great number of a smartphone enthusiast interested in learning the technical aspects of smartphones. So, they keep tweaking the phone in terms of hardware and software. However, sometimes, unfortunately, they end up bricking their device. Now, as we know in a bricking scenario, the phone won’t start and becomes a paperweight. This can happen with any smartphone. Some of our readers had this issue on their Akai Glory L5. So, in this post, we will guide you to install Stock ROM on Akai Glory L5. We have put up the download link for the corresponding ROM along with the installation guide. So, check it out.
Importance of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Akai Glory L5.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Akai Glory L5.
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Akai Glory L5.
- Device Supported: Akai Glory L5
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580 SoC
- Android OS: 5.1 Lollipop
- File: Software Update
How to Install Stock ROM on Akai Glory L5
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Akai Glory L5. Here is the download link for the same.
Download Stock ROM File
Before beginning with the installation remember a few pointers we have mentioned below.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Akai Glory L5. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and install Android USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- You can only install this ROM using SP Flash Tool. So, download the SP Flash Tool.
- You will also require VCOM Drivers in this installation process. Download VCOM Drivers and install it.
Now let’s get down to the installation part. Here we have put up the installation guides. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Akai Glory L5.
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool – Video Tutorial
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how to install stock ROM on Akai Glory L5. We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries do let us know in the comments.