Blackview BV9800 Pro is powered by the Helio P70 Octa-core processor. The smartphone comes with a 6.3” FHD+ Waterdrop Screen and 1080 x 2280 pixels. Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Blackview BV9800 Pro. This guide is simple and easy to follow. Stock firmware is the one that is present in the Android device when it shipped from the factory to outlet and later to the hands of the user. Now you may ask if it’s already present in the device what’s the need to install it again..?
Well, the answer is simple. given today’s enthusiast users of smartphones who want to explore the scope of Android, they experiment with things like phone rooting, recovery flashing, customizations, etc. Now, these experimentations are good till it doesn’t affect the stock ROM and its workability. However, things do go south. So, this means stock ROM gets affected and the user ends up with the boot loop issue, bricking, bugs, system locks, etc. To deal with this, we have to install the stock ROM on the device. In this post, we will tell you how to install stock ROM on Blackview BV9800 Pro.
Blackview BV9800 Pro Device Overview
Blackview BV9800 Pro was announced in October 2019 which sports a 6.3-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels.
Blackview BV9800 Pro is powered by a 4x 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A73, 4x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 8 with MediaTek Helio P70 chipset coupled with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 6580 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a triple-camera setup with 48MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with a 16MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Blackview BV9800 Pro comes with a face unlock feature.
Why Stock Firmware is Important in Android
Stock ROM is literally the heart of the smartphones. When you use stock firmware, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed these issues below which can be solved with stock ROM.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Blackview BV9800 Pro.
- Solve the boot loop issue on your Blackview BV9800 Pro.
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any issue of spyware or Adware in your Blackview BV9800 Pro.
- To fix any bugs on your Blackview BV9800 Pro.
- Device Supported: Blackview BV9800 Pro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6771
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
How to Install Stock ROM on Blackview BV9800 Pro
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Blackview BV9800 Pro. Here is the download link for the same.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Blackview BV9800 Pro Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- You can only install this ROM using SP Flash Tool. So, download the SP Flash Tool.
- Here you can find the corresponding USB driver for the device.
- Firmware File
- VCOM Driver: Download MTK VCOM Driver
- Flash tool: Download SP Flash tool
- Drivers: Download Blackview USB drivers
ROM Installation Guides
Here are the installation guides both in the illustrative text as well as video format. So, this will be convenient for users to flash the firmware.Flash stock ROM using the SP Flash tool
You can also check out our full depth video tutorial as well.Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
So, that’s it, guys. We hope that this tutorial was useful to install stock ROM on Blackview BV9800 Pro. Stay tuned with us for more such tutorials.