BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus was launched in September 2017. The smartphone was running on Android 7.1.2 Nougat and powered by a Qualcomm chipset. If you have bought this and looking to Install Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus? then you are in the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus. Here we will guide you to install the official Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus using the software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus back to the previous working condition.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus. First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus using this guide.
BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus Specifications:
If we speak about the specifications, BQ Aquaris V Plus features a 5.5 -inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 paired by 3/4GB of RAM and Adreno 505 GPU for better multi-tasking. It also packs a 32/64GB internal storage and it can be extended up to 256GB via microSD card. The Camera on the BQ Aquaris V Plus packs a 12 MP primary camera on the rear with an aperture f/2.0 and 8MP front shooter for selfies. The BQ Aquaris V Plus is running on Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system out of the box and is powered by a 3400 mAh non-removable battery.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount of juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Back up your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
|Flash File Details||Download Link|
|Firmware Support is been removed||No Download Available|
Steps to Install Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Download BQ Firmware Flash tool for the official download procedure
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest BQ USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install via BQ Firmware Flash Tool:
Download the tool, drivers and ROM file and create a new folder on your PC. Now follow the below procedure on how to install the Stock firmware using BQ Firmware Flash Tool.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL toolGuide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris V Plus / VS Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.