In this article, we will share all the BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro firmware flash files and the installation guide. If you are here, you probably want to flash the latest files on your device. If yes, then this guide is for you. Following this guide, you can flash the official stock firmware file on your BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro.
As we all know, rooting an Android smartphone and installing a Custom ROM is very easy or trendy. But there are some issues with the third-party custom firmware or mod files. If your device is bootloader unlocked or rooted and running on any Custom ROM, then flashing back to stock ROM is now made easy.
BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro Specifications:
The Aquaris X2 and Aquaris X2 Pro devices are equipped with an FHD+ 1080p display 2.5D Corning® Gorilla Glass, making the display very durable. The 18:9 Aspect ratio with slim bezels makes the display look great and up to date with the bezel-less trend of 2018.
BQ claims that the 12 MP + 5 MP, f1.8 dual rear camera set up “makes the most” of portrait mode even in low light conditions. So we can expect to see some really good bokeh effect in photos even in absence of sufficient lighting. Powering these devices is a 3100 mAh battery with quick charge 4+ support which should last for an entire day for most users as it runs on Android One.
Coming to the differences between the two, the Aquaris X2 is powered by a snapdragon 636 processor. It is the ideal processor for a 2018 budget device but users who need more power can go for the X2 Pro, powered by a snapdragon 660 which offers a significant improvement over the 636. Another key difference is that the X2 has a durable polycarbonate back while the X2 pro has a 3D glass back, giving it a more premium look.
The Aquaris X2 comes in 32GB + 3GB RAM and 64GB + 4GB RAM configurations and the X2 pro has 64GB + 4GB RAM and 128GB + 6GB RAM variants. They also offer a variety of colours like Carbon Black, Sand Gold for the X2 and Midnight Black, Glaze white, Deep Silver for the X2 Pro.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- Tool Supported: QFIL / BQ Firmware Flash tool
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- Build version for X2 Pro: 1.2.2_20180611-1702-zangyapro_bq-user-485-Fastboot-FW
- Build version for X2: 1.2.2_20180611-1702-zangya_bq-user-484-Fastboot-FW
Bq Aquaris X2 (zangya_sprout)
Bq Aquaris X2 Pro (zangyapro_sprout)
Steps to Install Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Download BQ Firmware Flash tool for official download procedure
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest BQ USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install via BQ Firmware Flash Tool:
Download the tool, drivers, and ROM file and create a new folder on your PC. Now follow the below procedure on how to install the Stock firmware using BQ Firmware Flash Tool.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL toolGuide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.