Chinese smartphone maker has unveiled a new smartphone on the market, dubbed the BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro. If you have bought this and looking to Install Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro? then you are in the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro. BQ launched the latest smartphone called BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro. It came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro which under the hood runs on Qualcomm processor. Here we will guide you to install the official Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro using the software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro back to the previous working condition.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro. First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro using this guide.
Table of Contents
BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro Specifications:
The Aquaris X2 and Aquaris X2 Pro devices are equipped with a FHD+ 1080p display 2.5D Corning® Gorilla Glass, making the display very durable. The 18:9 Aspect ratio with slim bezels makes the display look great and up to date with the bezel-less trend of 2018.
BQ claims that the 12 MP + 5 MP, f1.8 dual rear camera set up “makes the most” of portrait mode even in low light conditions. So we can expect to see some really good bokeh effect in photos even in absence of sufficient lighting. Powering these devices is a 3100 mAh battery with quick charge 4+ support which should last for an entire day for most users as it runs on Android One.
Coming to the differences between the two, the Aquaris X2 is powered by a snapdragon 636 processor. It is the ideal processor for a 2018 budget device but users who need more power can go for the X2 Pro, powered by a snapdragon 660 which offers a significant improvement over the 636. Another key difference is that the X2 has a durable polycarbonate back while the X2 pro has a 3D glass back, giving it a more premium look.
The Aquaris X2 comes in 32GB + 3GB RAM and 64GB + 4GB RAM configurations and the X2 pro has 64GB + 4GB RAM and 128GB + 6GB RAM variants. They also offer a variety of colours like Carbon Black, Sand Gold for the X2 and Midnight Black, Glaze white, Deep Silver for the X2 Pro.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Bootleggers ROM v2.2: Complete Guide and List of Supported device [8.1 Oreo]
- List of Supported AOKP Oreo 8.1 – Official and Unofficial
- Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM: Supported Devices List, Downloads and Features
- List of Supported Devices to receive Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo Custom ROM [Official/Unofficial]
- Lineage OS 16 : List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- Tool Supported: QFIL / BQ Firmware Flash tool
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- Build version for X2 Pro: 1.2.2_20180611-1702-zangyapro_bq-user-485-Fastboot-FW
- Build version for X2: 1.2.2_20180611-1702-zangya_bq-user-484-Fastboot-FW
|Download – BQ Aquaris X2||1.2.2_20180611-1702-zangya_bq-user-484-Fastboot-FW|
|Download – BQ Aquaris X2 Pro||1.2.2_20180611-1702-zangyapro_bq-user-485-Fastboot-FW|
Steps to Install Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Download BQ Firmware Flash tool for official download procedure
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest BQ USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install via BQ Firmware Flash Tool:
Download the tool, drivers and ROM file and create a new folder on your PC. Now follow the below procedure on how to install the Stock firmware using BQ Firmware Flash Tool.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on BQ Aquaris X2 and X2 Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.