Alright, so it looks like that you have a KingWear KW98 smartwatch. Well, Great! KingWear makes some of the decent Android Watches and the KingWear KW98 is a no exception either. Now, though there is no denying the fact that the Android is the best and most popular Operating Systems for watches and smartphone devices, it is not perfect. Sometimes, things do not go too well with Android Devices and it looks like that there is something wrong with your KingWear KW98 too. Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on KingWear KW98.
You might have bricked your KingWear KW98 while following some online guide. Maybe you don’t know what is exactly wrong with your Android Device. Whatever the case might be. One of the easiest and most recommended solutions to issues related to Android Devices is to flash the Stock ROM on your Android Device. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on the topic, How to Install Stock ROM on KingWear KW98 [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]. Now if that sounds interesting, let’s top into it. Should we?
Now, for some reason, a lot of people find it quite difficult to flash a Stock ROM on their KingWear KW98. Don’t worry, as in reality flashing a Stock ROM on any Android Device is a pretty simple and sweet process. All you need to do is download the Stock ROM for your KingWear KW98 by clicking on the download link below in this post and then follow the steps carefully.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Flashing Stock ROM
Don’t be panic even if you are doing this for the first time. Just sit back relax and enjoy the process of flashing Stock ROM on KingWear KW98. With that being said, let us now take a look at some of the advantages of flashing a Stock ROM on KingWear KW98 or any other Android Device in general.
- Easily unbrick your bricked KingWear KW98.
- Fix the boot loop issue on your device by flashing the Stock ROM.
- Upgrade or Downgrade Android Version.
- Fix other issues like Bugs, Lags, stutter on your device.
- Unroot your Device to gain warranty back.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Those were some of the advantages of Flashing Stock ROM. Now, let us get to the Download Stock ROM for KingWear KW98 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: KingWear KW98
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 5.1 Lollipop
- File: Software Update
Required Firmware and Tools:
- Firmware File: Download [KW98-V1.4-A-20171017]
- Mirror link: Uploading soon.
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Now, once you have downloaded the Firmware or Stock ROM for KingWear KW98 from the above link, you need to flash it on your Device. But wait, before we get straight to the steps to install Stock ROM, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock ROM on KingWear KW98
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Please note that this guide will only work for the KingWear KW98.
- Make sure that you have at least 60% charge left on your KingWear KW98.
- You will need a PC or Laptop for this guide.
- We recommend:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
Once you have the above pre-requisites, you are all set to flash Stock ROM on your Android Device. Let us now take a look at the Instructions to Install Stock ROM on KingWear KW98. Should we?
Instructions to Install the firmware
Here are the Instructions to Install Stock ROM on KingWear KW98.
So that’s it, guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on KingWear KW98 [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.