On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Lenovo L38012. Well, the device is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Lenovo L38012, you need to download the software called QFil Flash tool (also known as Qualcomm flash tool). This method simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Lenovo L38012 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Lenovo K9 Note
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Lenovo K9 Note
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Lenovo K9 Note
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Lenovo K9 Note
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Lenovo K9 Note back to Factory State
How to Flash Lenovo L38012 Firmware Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Lenovo L38012, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Lenovo K9 Note L38012
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm drivers, Qfil Flash Tool, and Lenovo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: L38012_ROW_OPEN_USER_Q00018.0_O_ZUI_3.9.269_ST_180919
File Size: 1.8 GB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
Instructions to Install via QFil Flash Tool:
- Download and Install QFil Flash Tool
- Open the QFil flash tool.
- Click the Browse option to select the downloaded Stock ROM on the application
- Turn off your device using the power button
- Once your device is switched off, Now Hold the Volume UP button and try to connect your phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable
- Your Phone model will be displayed on your PC
- Now Click The Download button to start the installation process.
- The installation process will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Be Patient! Don’t disconnect your phone from your computer.
- Once it is done, your device will reboot automatically.
- That’s it! You have completed the installation process.!
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Lenovo L38012 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.