In this guide, we’ll be sharing the easy steps to install the Motorola Moto E7 XT2095-1 Stock Firmware (codenamed malta). As an open-source platform, Android devices do come with plenty of customization options which can also lead to bricking or stuck in the boot loop issue due to unsupported file flashing or even improper flashing steps. Needless to say that most Android users want to heavily customize their devices via flashing third-party firmware files or rooting.
In some cases, the device performance may become slow, starts lagging, networking issues, etc. So, installing the stock firmware on your Moto E7 device will bring back a stable life like before.
- Steps to Install Moto E7 XT2095-1 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
- Motorola Moto E7 XT2095-1 Firmware Flash Files:
Steps to Install Moto E7 XT2095-1 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Now, if you’re ready to flash the stock firmware manually on your Moto E7 XT2095-1 device then you need to download the SP flash tool, firmware file, and necessary drivers. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get into it.
- This ROM is supported for the Moto E7 XT2095-1 (malta) variant only.
- Make sure that your device should be charged at least 50% or higher.
- You will require a PC or Laptop with a USB Data Cable.
- We always recommend our readers to take a full data backup of the device for safety purposes.
- Install Motorola USB Drivers and Rescue and Smart Assistant Tool on your PC
- Download SP Flash tool
Motorola Moto E7 XT2095-1 Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: QOF30.569-83
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: QOF30.562-27
Android Version: 10.0
Firmware Installation Guide:
Check out the firmware flashing guide below for the Motorola Moto E7 XT2095-1. First, make sure to install or extract the adb and fastboot tool on your PC. Now enter the bootloader on your device.
Step 1. Bootloader Mode
Enter bootloader mode on your phone. To boot first, turn your phone off. Once your device turned off completely, press and hold volume down, and turn it on. You should see the bootloader screen.
Step 2. Connect Your Device to PC:
After booting your Motorola Moto E7 into bootloader mode, now connect it to the PC using the USB Cable.
Step 3. Download Stock ROM/Firmware:
To get the full ROM, you can use the LMSA or Rescue and Smart Assistant Tool. Download the zip file and copy it to somewhere on your PC. LMSA tool will unzip the file and will remove the zip file you downloaded.
You can also download the full stock ROM from the above download flash file section on this guide.
Method 1. Flashing Guide via fastboot:
- Unzip the Stock ROM zip file.
- In the extracted folder, look for flash_all.bat
- When your installation progress is done, your device will reboot into bootloader with the firmware you installed.
Method 2: Flashing Guide via SP Flash Tool:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Make sure to first extract the download flash file zip into one single folder.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Motorola XT2095-1, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Motorola XT2095-1
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.