Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Mumi Note 8. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using a Mumi Note 8. Great! The device is powered by Mediatek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like you are also facing some issue on your Mumi Note 8.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Mumi Note 8 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Mumi Note 8 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Mumi Note 8 running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Mumi Note 8? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Mumi Note 8
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Mumi Note 8. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Mumi Note 8 on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Mumi Note 8. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Mumi Note 8. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Mumi Note 8. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Mumi Note 8:
- You can unbrick your bricked Mumi Note 8.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Mumi Note 8.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Mumi Note 8 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Mumi Note 8
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 5.1 Lollipop
- File: Software Update
|Download | Mirror Uploading Soon
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Mumi Note 8
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Mumi Note 8, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Mumi Note 8
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Mumi Note 8
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Mumi USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Mumi Note 8:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Mumi Note 8 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.