Did you brick your device or Want to fresh install the firmware file on Oppo A7? then you are in the right place. The Oppo A7 Supported variants are CPH1901. Here we will guide you on how to download and install the Stock firmware on Oppo A7. The device is powered by a Qualcomm processor.
To install Stock ROM on Qualcomm powered device, you need software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. Download the Oppo A7 Stock Firmware, drivers, and QFIL tool, then you can follow our guide to flash the firmware file on Oppo A7.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Oppo A7 back to the previous working condition.
Oppo A7 CPH1901 Firmware Flashing Guide
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Oppo A7 using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Oppo A7. First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Oppo A7 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo A7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo A7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo A7
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A7 – CPH1901
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Oppo A7 :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Oppo A7 – CPH1901
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Oppo A7
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- MsmDownload Tool: Download MsmDownload Tool and extract it (2nd method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Download Firmware Flash Files
Method 1: Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 2: Install via MSMDownload Tool
- First of all, Download the file required above and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, run the file named MsmDownloadTool.exe as an administrator
- When you see the screen, now turn off your phone
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable while pressing the VOLUME UP button.
- Now on the MSMDownload Tool screen, load the firmware.
- You can now click the “START ALL” button to start upgrading your phone.
- Once the complete installation process is done, you can unplug your phone from the PC.
- That’s it! Now turn on your phone and enjoy the new Stock firmware on Oppo A7.
I hope you installed the firmware flash file on Oppo A7 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.