Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Oppo AX7 Pro. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the Oppo AX7 Pro in the palm of your hand. Great! Oppo makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Oppo AX7 Pro. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Oppo AX7 Pro. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your Oppo AX7 Pro and you need to fix it.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Oppo AX7 Pro which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Oppo AX7 Pro is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Oppo AX7 Pro running on stock ROM. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, so we need to use QFIL tool to flash the Stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Oppo AX7 Pro? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo AX7 Pro – CPH1893
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Oppo AX7 Pro. This guide has been written in the beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
Before you upgrade, take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Oppo AX7 Pro. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Oppo AX7 Pro. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Oppo AX7 Pro. Should we?
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo AX7 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo AX7 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo AX7 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
So before jumping into the manual update setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Oppo AX7 Pro.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo AX7 Pro – CPH1893
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Oppo AX7 Pro :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Oppo AX7 Pro – CPH1893
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Oppo AX7 Pro
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- MsmDownload Tool: Download MsmDownload Tool and extract it (2nd method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Method 1: Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 2: Install via MSMDownload Tool
- First of all, Download the file required above and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, Run the file named MsmDownloadTool.exe as an administrator
- When you see the screen, now turn off your phone
- Connect your phone to PC using USB Cable while pressing VOLUME UP button.
- Now on the MSMDownload Tool screen, load the firmware.
- You can now click the “START ALL” button to start upgrading your phone.
- Once the complete installation process is done, you can unplug your phone from the PC.
- That’s it! Now turn on your phone and enjoy new Stock firmware on Oppo AX7 Pro.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo AX7 Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.