Did you accidentally brick your Oppo F11 (CPH1911) device and want to flash the stock ROM file again? If so, then we will help you to install the official stock ROM flash on your Oppo F11 device. Since Oppo F11 is a Mediatek Helio P70 soc based device, we need to use the SP Flash tool to flash the stock firmware file on this device. If you have never done this before then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
If you’re facing any kind of software issue in your device, then installing stock ROM on Oppo F11 (CPH1911) will solve all the problems. Whether it be a lagging issue, software issues, or performance issues.
Also Read: Oppo F11 Software Update Tracker
Oppo F11 CPH1911 Flash File Guide
Installing stock ROM on Oppo F11 is an easy process by using SP Flash tool. SP Flash tool is also known by the name of Smartphone Flash Tool. Many people believe that installing Stock ROM will cause more problems to their device. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on Oppo F11.
To make this guide easier for new users, we are going to divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you to setup device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on yourM5XS:
- You can unbrick your bricked Oppo F11.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- Bypass system Lock/screen Lock
- Removes any virus, spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix bugs lags on your Windows Device.
Also Read: Oppo Android 11 (ColorOS 11) Update Tracker
- Device Supported: Oppo F11 (CPH1911)
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo F11
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo F11, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Oppo F11 (CPH1911)
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important photos, contacts, messages, emails, etc.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Oppo USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Oppo F11.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Oppo F11
After downloading the firmware file for Oppo F11 (CPH1911), you can flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Oppo F11.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Oppo F11 by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!