Samsung Galaxy A10s device was launched a couple of weeks ago this year. If you’re using the Galaxy A10S device or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. On this page, we have shared the download link and guide to install the Samsung SM-A107F (Galaxy A10S) firmware flash file using the Samsung Flash Tool (Also known as Odin Flash Tool). Here you will find all stock firmware zip files for all the supported regions with Samsung SM-A107F.
If you are someone who wants to restore the device back to factory firmware, then this guide is for you. By using this guide, you can fix certain software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, WiFi, or Bluetooth issue, fix lag or stutter or even you can downgrade the device anytime.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A10S Device Overview
The smartphone comes with a 6.20-inches touch display with 720×1520 pixels resolution quality. It’s powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core processor, paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage options. While the storage is expandable up to 512GB via a MicroSD card slot.
The handset runs on Android 9.0 Pie on top of Samsung’s One UI custom skin out-of-the-box. It’s packed with a 4,000 mAh battery which will give you a full day of battery backup on moderate usage. The dual Nano-SIM device packs a dual rear 13MP camera (f/1.8) and a 2MP camera (f/2.4). It has PDAF, HDR, Panorama, AI Portrait mode, etc. While the front features an 8MP selfie camera on the front side with an f/2.0 aperture lens which also supports AI Face Unlock.
In terms of the connectivity options, it includes Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G/4G, Bluetooth, and more. While the phone includes an accelerometer and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It measures 156.90 × 75.80 × 7.80mm and weighs 168 grams. The device comes in Blue, Green, Red, and Black color options.
By installing Stock Firmware on your handset, most of the common issues will be fixed easily. Now, you may ask why only Stock ROM or what are the other advantages. Let’s take a look.
Samsung Galaxy A10S SM-A107F Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-A107F_A107FXXU7BTL1_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: A107FXXU7BTL1
Security Patch: December 2020
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: SM-A107F_A107FXXU7BTK1_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: A107FXXU7BTK1
Security Patch: September 2020
Android Version: 10.0
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy A10S SM-A107F
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A10S, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy A10S SM-A107F
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash a firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10S.
- Download the Samsung SM-A107F flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.