In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the Samsung SM-A505U (Galaxy A50) flash file using the Samsung flash tool (also known as ODIN flash tool). On this page, you will find the official stock firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505U, drivers, and flash tool.
By flashing the Stock ROM file, you can always fix the device software issue such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, remove pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505U Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-A505U_A505USQS9BTJ7_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: A505USQS9BTJ7
Security Patch: November 2020
Model: SM-A505U | Carrier: Verizon, Sprint, Comcast
Android Version: 10.0
Samsung Galaxy A50 Device Overview
Samsung Galaxy A50 was announced in March 2019 which sports a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels with 403 PPI pixel density. The device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Samsung Galaxy A50 is powered by an Exynos 9610 (10nm) chipset coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. It also supports a 1TB external memory card. The device came out of the box with an Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Triple-camera setup with 25MP + 8MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with a 25MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with a fingerprint sensor under the display.
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy A50 SM-A505U
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A50, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505U
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash a firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A50.
- Download the Samsung SM-A505U firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.