The Samsung Galaxy A71 was released recently with upper mid-range hardware specifications like Snapdragon 730 chipset, 6GB/8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, 64MP quad rear cameras, and more.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the Samsung SM-A716B (Galaxy A71 5G) flash file using the Samsung flash tool (also known as ODIN flash tool). On this page, you will find the official stock firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy A71 SM-A716B, drivers, and flash tool.
By flashing the Stock ROM file, you can always fix the device software issue such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, remove pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A71 Device Overview
The Samsung Galaxy A71 sports a 6.7 inches Super AMOLED display with an FHD+ resolution i.e. with 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has a screen to body ratio of 87.2 percent, an aspect ratio of 20:9, a pixel density of 393 PPI. The display has also an under-display optical fingerprint scanner which also gets protects by this old Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Underneath the Samsung Galaxy A71, it sports the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC and this SoC is built on the 7nm process. To the GPU side, it has the Adreno 618 which is 30% faster compared to the old Adreno 616. The device has 6GB and 8GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage. This is further expandable via a micro SD card up to 1TB. The device has a dedicated type SIM card slot where you can insert two Nano type SIM cards a micro SD card at the same time.
Coming to the optics, the Samsung Galaxy A71 has a quad rear camera setup which gets arranges in vertical setup ( in an L shape ) to the left of the device along with the flash module. This rear camera setup includes a primary 64MP In-house Samsung GW1 sensor with f/1.7 aperture value, PDAF, and also for Electronic Image Stabilisation ( EIS ). This sensor pairs with a secondary 12MP ultra wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture value. And, it has a tertiary 5 MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture value which will be used for taking portrait shots.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 packs a large 4,500 mAh battery that charges over a USB type C port. This battery also supports for 25W fast charging tech from the brand. Sadly the device doesn’t come with support for other charging facilities like wireless charging, reverse charging and many others. The device runs on One Ui 2.0 which is based on the latest Android 10. Coming to the biometric options, the device comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner and also face unlock. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC (market dependant), FM radio, and USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, and many more.
Samsung Galaxy A71 SM-A716B Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-A716B_A716BXXU4BTJ3_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: A716BXXU4BTJ3
Security Patch: October 2020
Android Version: 10.0
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy A71 SM-A716B
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A71, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy A71 SM-A716B
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash a firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A71.
- Download the Samsung SM-A716B firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.Video Tutorial To Install Firmware
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.