Samsung Galaxy Fold has just been launched and is the center of attraction for Android enthusiasts. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC processor which is paired with 12GB of RAM. In the display department, it sports a Foldable AMOLED display of 7.3 inches with 1536 x 2152 pixel resolutions. The Galaxy Fold is available in options of 12GB/512GB of memory and storage.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the Samsung SM-F900U1 (Galaxy Fold) flash file using the Samsung flash tool (also known as ODIN flash tool). On this page, you will find the official stock firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy Fold SM-F900U1, drivers, and flash tool.
By flashing the Stock ROM file, you can always fix the device software issue such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, remove pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy Fold Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy Fold was announced in February 2019 which sports a 7.3-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2152 x 1536 pixels with 362 PPI pixel density. The device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
Samsung Galaxy Fold is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset coupled with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 4380 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Triple-camera setup with 12MP + 12MP + 16MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 10MP + 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Samsung Galaxy Fold come with a side fingerprint sensor feature.
Samsung Galaxy Fold SM-F900U1 Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-F900U1_F900U1UES4CTK1_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: F900U1UES4CTK1
Security Patch: December 2020
Android Version: 10.0
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy Fold SM-F900U1
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Fold, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy Fold SM-F900U1
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash a firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Fold.
- Download the Samsung SM-F900U1 firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.