On this page, we have shared the download link and guide to install the Samsung SM-M013F (Galaxy M01 Core) firmware flash file using the Samsung Flash Tool (Also known as Odin Flash Tool). Here you will find all stock firmware zip files for all the supported regions with Samsung SM-M013F.
If you are someone who wants to restore the device back to factory firmware, then this guide is for you. By using this guide, you can fix certain software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, WiFi, or Bluetooth issue, fix lag or stutter or even you can downgrade the device anytime.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core Device Overview
The Samsung M01 Core sports a 5.3-inch HD+ TFT panel with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9. The phone is plastic built, and from the front, it does have some bezels too. Handling the performance is the MediaTek MT6739, which is an entry-level quad-core processor for smartphones.
Coming to the optics, we get a primary 8MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture that can shoot 1080p videos @30 fps. On the front, we get a single 5 MP shooter. There are two storage variants of the phone: 16GB+1GB and 32GB+2GB. There is support for MicroSD expansion on both of them though. Connectivity options for the device include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G.
There is no Type-C port here. Instead, we get the traditional micro USB port. We also get a modest 3000 mAh battery that should be enough to power this lower-powered phone. We do get the 3.5mm headphone jack here. The phone comes with Android 10 out of the box with the Google Go program. So there are no issues as far as updates for two years are concerned. There are three colour variants for this phone: Black, Red and Blue. The USP of this device is the price which starts only at around 5,500 INR for the base 16GB+GB variant, while for the higher 32GB+2GB variant you will have to pay about 1000 more. For the price of under 7000 INR, this is the best that you can get from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-M013F_M013FDDU1ATJ4_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: M013FDDU1ATJ4
Security Patch: November 2020
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: SM-M013F_M013FDDU1ATI3_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: M013FDDU1ATI3
Security Patch: October 2020
Android Version: 10.0
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash a firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy M01 Core.
- Download the Samsung SM-M013F flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.