If you have bricked your device or want to fresh install the firmware file on Tecno K8 then you are in the right place. Tecno K8 is powered by a Spreadtrum processor. To install the Stock firmware on Tecno K8, you need software known as SpreadTrum Flash Tool. You can download the Tecno K8 firmware file, drivers, and SpreadTrum Flash Tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Tecno K8.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Tecno K8 back to the previous working condition.
Tecno K8 Firmware Flashing Guide
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Tecno K8 using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Tecno K8. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Tecno K8 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tecno K8
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tecno K8
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tecno K8
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tecno K8
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- Android OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC7731
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno K8:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Tecno K8
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Tecno K8
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Tecno USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Tecno K8:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted Factory Download/UpgradeDownload Folder
- In the folder, you will find 4 files which are shown in the screenshot below
- Extract the UPGRADE DOWNLOAD or FACTORY DOWNLOAD to start flashing the ROM, here I will guide you on using the UPGRADEDOWNLOAD Zip file.
- So now, Extract the Zip file UPGRADEDOWNLOAD and Open the file .exe named UPGRADEDOWNLOAD
- Now Tap on the load packet option (Check Screenshot) to load the firmware. So browse the file with extension .pac from the ROM File you downloaded
- After loading .pac, Connect your Tecno K8 smartphone to PC/Laptop and Click the start button to start upgrading.
- Wait until the process completes.
- During the flashing, your phone will restart automatically.
- That’s it! You have updated the Stock ROM on Tecno K8 successfully.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Tecno K8 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.