Alright, so it looks like that you have a Tecno SA1 (S2). Well, Great! Tecno makes some decent Android Devices and the Tecno SA1 is no exception either. Now, though there is no denying the fact that Android is the best and most popular Operating system for mobile devices, it is not perfect. Sometimes, things do not go too well with Android Devices. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the official firmware file on Tecno SA1.
Stock Firmware and its Importance
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. The smartphone OEMs don’t provide that many customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version. While the Custom ROMs offer a lot of functionalities but lack system privacy and stability.
Most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. Therefore, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, slow down in performance, and more. But whenever you move to the Stock ROM, you can fix these issues easily. Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tecno SA3 device.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your device warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tecno SA1 (S2)
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
- File: Software Update
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Tecno SA1 (S2)
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
- Please note that this guide will only work for the Tecno SA1 (S2).
- Make sure that you have at least a 60% charge left on your Tecno SA1.
- You will need a PC or Laptop for this guide.
- We recommend: Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Tecno USB Drivers
Download Firmware Files:
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Tecno_SA3_MT6580_V21_190529.zip
File Size: 1.2 GB
Android Version: Oreo
Once you have the above pre-requisites, you are all set to flash the firmware file on your Android Device. Let us now take a look at the Instructions to Install firmware flash file on Tecno SA1. Should we?
Instructions to Install the firmware
Here are the instructions to install the firmware file on Tecno SA1 (S2).
So that’s it, guys, this was our take on how to install the firmware file on Tecno SA1. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.