Vivo Nex S and A is a brand new smartphone with a completely bezel-less design. The device brings the POP-up selfie camera which is hidden at the top.
Looking to Install a firmware flash file on Vivo Y83? then you are at the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on Vivo Y83. Vivo launched the latest smartphone called Vivo Y83. It came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Vivo Y83 which under the hood runs on a Qualcomm processor.
On this page, we will guide you on how to flash the official stock firmware on Vivo Y83 using the software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. By following this guide, you can fix any software-related issue such as hard brick, soft brick, Bluetooth or WiFi issue, GPS issue, lag, screen of death (SOD), freezing, stuck on boot logo, boot loop, and many more.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo Nex S/A
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo Nex S/A
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo Nex S/A
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo Nex S/A
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- Build: PD1805F_EX_A_8.70.9
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Nex S/A:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Vivo Nex S/A is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
|Vivo Nex A Firmware
|Download||PD1806_A_2.12.3 Funtouch OS 4|
|Vivo Nex S Firmware|
|Download||PD1805_A_1.14.5 Funtouch OS 4|
Instructions to Install using Recovery:
- Download the ROM update file and move it to your phone’s internal storage
- Now boot your phone into recovery and follow our guide
- Now tap on Update and load the downloaded file
- Now your phone will start upgrading to the new update.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the link to install the firmware using the QFIL tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo Nex S/A successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
is this stock ROM Chinese version or Indians also can use?
Hi Abd Razzaq, I have the chinese version and I wanted to change to the global rom, can I do it following this tips? Thanks in advanced :)
You can follow this guide.
Hi Abd Razaaq, I have the chinese version and I wanted to change to gobal rom, can I follow this tips?
I bought online the Chinese version of Vivo nex s.
I forgot the lock screen pin code, I tried to connect the device with computer in order to pass the lock screen pin code with some software I downloaded from the net, but unfortunately the device and the computer they are not connected to each other despite of installing vivo driver.
When I connect the device with computer always I have the message “driver not installed successfully”
How I can unlock my device?
Thank you in advance.
Hi. I have the chinese version and have some bugs. (i.e. push notification not always working, chinese assistant etc..)
Can I simply restore my phone using this global version ? will I have google assistant when I press the side button instead of the chinese one ?
We didn’t try if this works. We have a Global variant of Vivo Nex
Hi, i dont like the fun touch can i get the stock android rom for stock experiance?
Hi ABD Razaaq,
I have a ViVo Nex S 8gb RAM with 256gb ROM. That is Chinese Version with Google Play Installed. I want to Install Global ROM (International ROM) in that. Kindly advise that I can Install this Firmware and this is the Global ROM for ViVo Nex S 8gb RAM / 256gb ROM Variant.
I have some trouble getting the ROM file (PD1805_A_1.14.5-update-full.zip) to my Vivo Nex S. My Windows doesn’t allow me to copy the file to the phone. Anyone an idea how to do this?
Hi Razaaq, i have the Chinese 128gb but it says phone has been blocked if i flash it will it resolve it?