New Updated on October 05, 2020: Today Vivo started rolling the latest security patch version for the Vivo v11 Pro which carries build number PD1814F_EX_A_6.13.6 We have shared the download link to firmware along with the installation guide.
The Chinese smartphone maker has unveiled a new smartphone dubbed the Vivo V11 Pro. The device is now official in India and perhaps for the first time, Vivo has kept the pricing this aggressive for a mid-range V-series phone. If you have bought this and looking to flash the Stock ROM file on Vivo V11 Pro? then you are in the right place. Now you can install the official flash file on your Vivo V11 Pro using our guide.
Vivo launched the latest smartphone called Vivo V11 Pro. It came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Vivo V11 Pro which under the hood runs on Qualcomm processor. Here we will guide you to install the official Stock ROM on Vivo V11 Pro using the software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Vivo V11 Pro back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
- 1 Vivo V11 Pro Stock ROM Flash Guide
- 2 Vivo V11 Pro Specifications:
- 3 The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- 4 Software Update Details:
- 5 Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V11 Pro:
Vivo V11 Pro Stock ROM Flash Guide
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Vivo V11 Pro using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Vivo V11 Pro. First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Vivo V11 Pro using this guide.
Vivo V11 Pro Specifications:
|Display Technology||Display||Super AMOLED|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2340 Pixels|
|Screen Size||6.41 inches|
|Protected By||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo); Funtouch OS 4.5|
|Dust and Waterproof||No|
|CPU/GPU||Processor Chipset||Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660|
|CPU||1.8 GHz Octa-core|
|Internal Memory||64/128 GB|
|Expandable Up to||microSD Card support with up to 256GB|
|Camera||Rear||Dual 12 MP, f/1.8 with 5 MP f/2.4 depth sensor|
|Front||25 MP (MP = Megapixels)|
|Battery||3400 mAh Non-RemovableDual|
|Fingerprint Scanner||Under Display|
|Other Sensor:||accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Connectivity||Dual SIM, Bluetooth, 4G voLTE, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Dimensions||157.9 x 75 x 7.9 mm|
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo V11 Pro
- Flash Stock Firmware to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo V11 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo V11 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Bootleggers ROM v2.2: Complete Guide and List of Supported device [8.1 Oreo]
- List of Supported AOKP Oreo 8.1 – Official and Unofficial
- Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM: Supported Devices List, Downloads and Features
- List of Supported Devices to receive Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo Custom ROM [Official/Unofficial]
- Lineage OS 16 : List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Vivo V11 Pro.
Software Update Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo V11 Pro
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo / 9.0 Pie
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- New update: PD1814F_EX_A_6.13.6
Download Flash Files
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V11 Pro:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Vivo V11 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Vivo V11 Pro via Recovery:
- Download the ROM update file and move it your phone’s internal storage
- Now boot your phone into recovery and follow our guide
- Now tap on Update and load the downloaded file
- Now your phone will start upgrading to the new update.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo V11 Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.