The Vivo X30 is a fully-fledged Android smartphone that launched in December 2019 a nice looking design, and pretty good specifications like a Super AMOLED display, octa-core Samsung’s Exynos SoC, 8GB RAM, better quad rear cameras, an in-display fingerprint sensor, a decent battery capacity with fast charging, etc. The handset runs on Android 9.0 Pie and currently, reports are coming out that the Vivo X30 Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10 Update Delayed due to the missing Samsung Drivers.
If you’re the Vivo X30 user and looking for the official Stock Firmware to download, you can follow this full guide below. Here you can check the guide on how to flash the official stock ROM file on Vivo X30. We have also put up the stock firmware advantages, firmware info, and requirements for your ease.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the bootloop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Vivo X30 device runs on Exynos chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using the AFTool.
Vivo X30 Device Overview
To recall, the Vivo X30 features a 6.44-inches Super AMOLED display with HDR mode, Exynos 980 SoC, Mali-G76 MP5 GPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB of onboard storage, triple rear cameras of a 64MP primary lens + a 32MP secondary lens + an 8MP tertiary lens. While the front packs a 32MP selfie camera. The handset has a 4,350mAh battery with 33W fast charging support and all other major sensors or connectivity options are included in this device.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of bootloop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform a system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo X30.
- It fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo X30.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Vivo X30.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- Device Supported: Vivo X30 PD1963
- Tool Supported: AFTools
- Android OS: 10 Q
- Funtouch OS: 10
- Processor: Exynos 980 SoC
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Vivo X30 PD1963
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Vivo X30. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download Vivo AFTool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Vivo X30 from the link below.
Download Flash Files:
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via AFTool:
- Launch the Vivo aftools to flash the ROM
- In the AFTool, locate your firmware file which you downloaded.
- Boot your device into EDL mod
- You can now connect your phone to a PC in fastboot or EDL mod.
- Click Start to upgrade your firmware
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Vivo X30 PD1963. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubts, do let us know.