New Updated on March 28, 2020: Today Vivo started rolling the latest security patch version for the Vivo Y15 2019 which carries build number PD1901BF_EX_A_1.30.8. We have shared the download link to firmware along with the installation guide.
Here in this guide, we will share with you the complete steps with download links on how to install stock ROM on Vivo Y15 2019 device. Nowadays, rooting an Android smartphone and installing a Custom ROM is very easy or trendy as well. But there are some issues with the third-party custom firmware or mod files. Now, if your rooted or bootloader unlocked device running on any Custom ROM and you’re facing some issues regarding this. Then you need to go back to the Stock ROM again. If you want to install the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y15 2019, follow the full guide.
The Stock ROM comes pre-installed on the phone or tablet. It offers a stable and updated version of Android and Security Patch as well. Whereas third-party ROMs are quite unstable and buggy as well. You can’t really use it as your daily driver on your primary device. Meanwhile, Stock ROM doesn’t come with too many customization options, but it provides official stable firmware. Custom ROM contain bugs, sometimes Vivo Y15 2019 may go to bootloop or any kind of software issues. Flashing the official and latest Stock ROM is necessary.
Table of Contents
Why Stock ROM
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock firmware, you can fix issues related to software. Check out the list below:
- The stock firmware will help you to unbrick your Vivo Y15 2019.
- Vivo Y15 2019 boot loop issue may be fixed easily.
- You can bypass Pin Lock and Screen Lock.
- Any kind of spyware or adware will also be removed.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- Fix the soft brick issue on your Vivo Y15 2019.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Y15 2019.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- Device Supported: Vivo Y15 2019
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update File
- Gapps: Included
- New Software Version: PD1901BF_EX_A_1.30.8
You need to download all the required files from the links given below.
Download Stock ROM File, Tools, and Drivers
- Download Firmware here:
- Flash Tool: Download SP Flash tool
- Required Drivers: Download VCOM Drivers | Vivo USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y15 2019
Before starting the installation process, we have listed some of the pre-requirements which you need to follow properly.
- The ROM file is only for the Vivo Y15 2019 handset. Don’t use it on other device models.
- Your device battery should be charged up to 50% at least.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB Cable to connect your device with the computer.
- Download and install Vivo USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download SP Flash Tool from above link and install it on your PC.
- You will also require to download and install the VCOM Drivers from above.
Now, follow the full guide mentioned below to install the stock ROM on your Vivo Y15 2019 easily.
You can check out the video tutorial as well from below:Video Tutorial to Flash Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y15 2019 device quite nicely. if you’ve any queries or experiencing any issue, write down in the comments below.