Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily flash the Stock ROM file on Vivo Y30. Since Vivo Y30 is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use the SP Flash tool in order to install Stock ROM in Vivo Y30 device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock Firmware file in Vivo Y30 Android smartphone.
The most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick, and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Vivo Y30 users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Vivo Y30 is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Vivo Y30 back to the previous working condition.
Vivo Y30 comes with MediaTek Helio p35 processor. It is equipped with 4GB of ram and 128GB internal storage. In addition, storage is expandable up to 512GB. It has a 6.47 inches display with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. The PPI is 266 in its IPS display and supports multi-touch. It is a dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) phone with a nano+nano(hybrid) SIM size. It has a 5000 MAh battery without Quick charge support. No USB Type-C port is present on the device.
Vivo Y30 Firmware Flash File
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Vivo Y30. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Vivo Y30 using this guide.
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Vivo Y30 is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Vivo Y30 is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Vivo Y30 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Advantage Of Vivo Y30 Flash File:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo Y30
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo Y30
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo Y30
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM File on Vivo Y30
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on the Vivo Y30 device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Vivo Y30
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps Included
- Processor: MediaTek MT6765
- Android Version: Android 10 Q
Download Required Files
These are the files that you will be needing to install Stock Firmware on the Vivo Y30 device. So make sure to download them.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y30
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Vivo Y30
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Download Flash Files:
Instructions to Install
After downloading the firmware file for Vivo Y30, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Vivo Y30.
I hope you installed the Stock Firmware on Vivo Y30 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!