On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official firmware flash file on your Vivo Y91 / Y95. Well, Vivo Y91 / Y95 is based on Android 8.1 Oreo under Funtouch 4.5 which is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Vivo Y91 / Y95, you need to download the software called QFil or QPST (also known as Qualcomm flash tool). This method simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the firmware file
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo Y91 / Y95
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo Y91 / Y95
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo Y91 / Y95
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Vivo Y91 / Y95.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo Y91 / Y95
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
|Download [Link Removed]||PD1818F_EX_A_1.9.1_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.6.6. 2.r1-04200-89xx.0_sdm439.tar.gz|
|Download [Link Removed]||PD1818F_EX_A_1.9.0_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.6.6.2.r1-04200-89xx.0_sdm439.tar.gz|
|Download [Link Removed]||PD1818F_EX_A_1.8.25_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.6.6.2.r1-04200-89xx.0_sdm439.tar.gz|
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Vivo Y91 / Y95:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Vivo Y91 / Y95 is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Vivo Y91 / Y95 via Recovery:
- Download the ROM update file and move it to your phone’s internal storage
- Now boot your phone into recovery and follow our guide
- Now tap on Update and load the downloaded file
- Now your phone will start upgrading to the new update.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo Y91 / Y95 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.