Call of Duty Mobile is one of the most exciting Battle Royale games for smartphones. It features the best graphics and completely unique gameplay. But the one thing that is similar to any BR game is the automatic download feature. The game automatically starts downloading the resource file whenever you login into the lobby. It can be really concerning, especially if you have a low-storage device, and can’t bear to download huge resource files. That said if you want to stop automatic downloads in COD mobile, follow this detailed guide.
How to Stop Automatic Downloads In COD Mobile?
It’s recommended to download all the resource files if you want to enjoy COD Mobile to its fullest. But in case, you have a low-storage device, downloading the resource file will eventually affect the gaming performance. Thus, disabling the automatic download feature will be the best bet for you.
Similar to any BR game, it’s very straightforward to stop automatic downloads in Call of Duty Mobile. Just follow the below steps to find out how it’s done.
- Login into the COD Mobile using your credentials.
- Click on the download icon present in the lobby.
- Make sure you have the Ask before downloading option enabled. It will inform you whenever a new download is about to start.
- Click on the Trash icon on the top right corner.
- Unselect the Auto download feature.
That’s it. You have finally stopped automatic downloads in COD Mobile. In case of any queries, feel free to reach us via comments.