T-Mobile LG Aristo 4 Plus is getting a maintenance update that improves the performance of the device. This update is pushing the new version number X320TA10F to the phone. It is based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Normally, the users should receive this update automatically. Due to phased rollouts, everybody will not receive the new software right away. So, to help you update we have put up the kdz firmware file with build X320TA10F. When it’s firmware, you have to install it manually. We have provided the installation guide as well. So, either you can await the OTA to reach your T-Mobile LG Aristo 4 Plus or flash the kdz on your own to upgrade.
Check for OTA
If the OTA update is not rolling into your device after waiting for a long time, then it’s time to manually search for it. Go to your phone Settings App > About Phone > System Update. Tap on Check for Updates. If the X320TA10F is available, then it will show up on your device. Simply download it. After installation, the device will reboot. Otherwise, you may see a prompt to restart it manually.
- You may use the Wi-Fi network to download the software update faster.
- Maintain around 50% or more battery on your device before you perform the upgrade.
- Device: LG Aristo 4 plus
- Model: LMX320TA
- Carrier: T-Mobile
- Software Version: X320TA10F
- OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- File Name: X320TA10f_00_TMO_US_OP_1002.kdz
X320TA10F | Download [.kdz file]
How to Install X320TA10F Update on LG Aristo 4 plus
Before proceeding to manually install the kdz file, you need to have a few tools with you. We have listed the same in the Pre-Requisites section.
- This is for the T-Mobile LG Aristo 4 Plus(LMX320TA). Don’t try to install this firmware on any other device.
- Charge the battery of your device up to 70%.
- It is mandatory to back up the device data before installing a new update.
- A PC
- Install Latest LG USB Drivers
- It is important to download LG Bridge software.
- Download LG FlashTool and LG UP
Kdz Firmware Installation Guide
Here is the link to a complete guide that will help you install the latest X320TA10F kdz firmware on the T-Mobile LG Aristo 4 Plus.
The latest update for the LG Aristo Plus will improve the performance of the device. So, make sure to install it and power up your phone. We hope that this guide was useful to you.