This page provides a detailed guide on downloading and installing DA files for the Tecno POP 1 Pro / F3 Pro. DA files, also known as Download Agent files, are essential in fixing secure boot errors on devices. If you are experiencing issues such as FRP lock, corrupted memory, secure boot error, authentication or buffer error with your Tecno POP 1 Pro, flashing the Secure Boot DA file using flash tools like SP Flash Tool, NCK Box, Miracle Box, or CM2 box can help resolve the problem. Follow our step-by-step instructions to successfully install the DA files on your Tecno POP 1 Pro.
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the Tecno POP 1 Pro
- System Image backup of the Tecno POP 1 Pro
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on a Tecno POP 1 Pro
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
- This DA file is supported for the Tecno POP 1 Pro devices only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Tecno POP 1 Pro device from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Tecno POP 1 Pro / F3 Pro DA File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Download NCK Pro Box | NCK Pro Box Drivers – Install both on your PC
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset.0
- Y0ur Tecno POP 1 Pro will now reboot with a reset FRP lock system
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA file using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using the SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Tecno POP 1 Pro / F3 Pro devices. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.