On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the Tecno POP 1 Pro / F3 Pro DA files. DA file also known as the Download Agent file is a file that helps in fixing the device secure boot error. If you are using the Tecno POP 1 Pro and facing any issues such as FRP lock, corrupted memory, secure boot error, authentication, or buffer error.
To flash the Secure Boot DA file on your Tecno POP 1 Pro, you need flash tools like SP Flash Tool, NCK Box, Miracle Box, or CM2 box. Follow our step-by-step guide to install the Download Agent (DA) files for your Tecno POP 1 Pro.
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the Tecno POP 1 Pro
- System Image backup of the Tecno POP 1 Pro
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on a Tecno POP 1 Pro
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
- This DA file is supported for the Tecno POP 1 Pro devices only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Tecno POP 1 Pro device from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Tecno POP 1 Pro / F3 Pro DA File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Download NCK Pro Box | NCK Pro Box Drivers – Install both on your PC
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset.0
- Y0ur Tecno POP 1 Pro will now reboot with a reset FRP lock system
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA file using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using the SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Tecno POP 1 Pro / F3 Pro devices. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.