Good News for all Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 (ME302KL) (DUMA) users. Now you can install Custom TWRP Recovery on Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10. Today we will guide you on How to Root and Install TWRP For Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery, also known as TeamWin Recovery, built with a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, often unsupported by stock recovery images.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery on Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10. This is not an official TWRP For Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10. The TWRP Recovery comes with the 3.1.1-0 version, which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only the Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the priority to get all modding ability on your Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10. If you have a TWRP Recovery for Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in a few simple steps.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery on Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery For Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP on Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage you make to your phone.
Unfortunately, all links are dead; we no longer support this device. You can check XDA Forum for new TWRP posts.
Full Guide to install TWRP Recovery on your Phone
Full Guide to install Root on your phone
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
I have a Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 ME302C and I cannot find the Unlock Bootloader APK. There is none one the Asus homepage. The ones I got V7 and V8 simply won’t install on the device. I set theermissions to install from unknown souces, but it just says ‘app was’t installed’ or something like that.
I contacted Asus chat support, they asked for my serial number then sent me the APK to unlock the bootloader.
Lisa do you have this app, Could you share it please? I contacted to Asus and they don’t help with it.Ask me to send tablet to them
Since your product is out of warranty there is a $60 diagnostic fee that will need to be paid prior to proceeding with the RMA process. This fee does not include the cost of repair.
Bastards! New Samsung Tab8″ costs $130.00 in Costco
Can you please recommend which version I should load onto this tablet? There are versions from Android 6-9, which one is the best for running Xposed? Thank you!