When it comes to an authentic boxing simulation video game that offers dedicated fight fans and the professional boxing community in 2023, Undisputed is one of the most stunning titles you can find. Steel City Interactive has done a great job releasing such a game that receives positive reviews on multiple platforms. Unfortunately, some players are facing the Undisputed game stuck on the loading screen issue on the PC.
Now, if you’re also one of the victims to encounter such an issue, then make sure to follow this troubleshooting guide to resolve it. As per multiple reports, Undisputed players have a couple of bugs or errors in this game that are eventually troubling quite often. Once the game loading screen gets stuck, it doesn’t go past the screen and becomes frustrating. Affected players must forcefully close and exit the game and then retry again, which is also painful.
Fix: Undisputed Stuck on Loading Screen
Talking about the game’s stuck-on-the-loading screen issue, it seems the Undisputed game has framerate drops, crashes, graphical glitches, lags, and more while launching the game or during the gameplay sessions. In some cases, conflicts with the corrupted or missing game files, an outdated game version, blocking issues with the antivirus software, an outdated graphics driver, background running apps, etc.
Whereas issues with the outdated system software, not running the game as an administrator, conflicts with the startup apps on the system, etc might trigger the game stuck on the loading screen problem on the PC. Luckily, we’ve shared all the potential workarounds for you that should come in handy. You should check all methods until the problem gets fixed. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Run Undisputed as an Administrator
First of all, you should run the game exe application file on your PC as an administrator to grant the user account control access. It’ll allow the system to run the program file properly which can prevent the crashing or not launching issues. You can follow the steps below to do so:
- Right-click on the Undisputed application file on your PC.
- Select Properties > Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Make sure to click on the Run this program as an administrator checkbox to checkmark it.
- Click on Apply and select OK to save changes.
- Now, run the game, and check for the issue again.
Please Note: If in case, you’re one of the Steam client users to run the Undisputed game then make sure to follow the same steps for the specific game launcher too.
2. Update GPU Drivers
Checking for the graphics driver update on the PC is highly recommended by following the steps below. By doing so, you’ll be able to install the latest update, which will fix several graphical issues with the program. To do so:
- Right-click on the Start Menu to open up the Quick Link Menu.
- Click on Device Manager from the list to open it.
- Double-click on Display adapters to expand it.
- Right-click on the dedicated graphics card that you’re using.
- Click on Update driver > Choose Search automatically for drivers.
- The system will automatically check for the available update.
- If an update is available, it’ll automatically download and install the latest version.
- Once done, ensure to restart your PC to apply the changes.
If there is no update available on the PC then make sure to visit the official manufacturer website of the graphics card and manually grab the latest version. Search for the particular graphics card model by the following links.
3. Update the Undisputed Game
It’s highly suggested to check for the game updates on your PC by following the steps below to ensure there is no outdated game version present. Sometimes issues with the outdated game patch version might cause several conflicts at your end that can affect the game launching or gameplay experience badly. To do that:
- Open Steam and go to Library.
- Click on Undisputed from the left pane.
- Steam will automatically search for the available update.
- If there is an update available, click on Update.
- Make sure to wait for some time until the update completes.
- Once done, ensure to reboot the PC to apply changes.
4. Check the Internet Connection
The chances are high that somehow your internet connection is not running well enough in terms of stability or data speed. It’s better to properly check for the internet network at your end before going to other conclusions. You should ensure to switch to the wireless from a wired connection or vice versa. You can also try using another network or the mobile data hotspot to cross-check the issue.
5. Verify and Repair Game Files
If in case, missing or corrupted game files on the PC may trouble players a lot. You can follow the steps below to verify and repair game files on the computer so the game can run properly.
- Launch the Steam client > Click on Library.
- Right-click on Undisputed from the list.
- Click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- This process may take some time to get completed. So, have some patience.
- Once done, make sure to reboot the PC to apply changes.
6. Update Windows
Updating Windows OS build is always essential for PC users and gamers to reduce system glitches, compatibility issues, and crashes. Meanwhile, the latest version mostly includes additional features, improvements, security patches, and more. To do that:
- Press the Win+I keys to open Windows Settings.
- Click on Update & Security > Select Check for updates under the Windows Update section.
- If there is an update available, select Download and install.
- It may take a while to complete the update.
- Once done, restart your computer to install the update.
7. Close Background Tasks
Unnecessary background running tasks or programs can eat up a lot of system resources like CPU or Memory usage that literally reduces system performance. Hence, the startup crashing, lagging, and not loading issues appear quite often. Simply, close all the unnecessary background running tasks completely. To do this:
- Press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys to open Task Manager.
- Now, click on the Processes tab.
- Click to select the task individually that you want to close. [Running in the background and consuming enough system resources]
- Click on End Task to close tasks one by one.
- Once done, restart your system.
8. Perform a Clean Boot
Some of the programs or services may run in the background whenever you boot up the Windows system without your intent. Those apps or services will definitely gonna use a lot of internet connection as well as system resources. If you’re also feeling the same, make sure to perform a clean boot on your computer to check for the issue. To do that:
- Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Now, type msconfig and hit Enter to open System Configuration.
- Go to the Services tab > Enable the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Click on Disable all > Click on Apply and then OK to save changes.
- Now, go to the Startup tab > Click on Open Task Manager.
- The Task Manager interface will open. Here go to the Startup tab.
- Then click on the particular task which has a higher startup impact.
- Once selected, click on Disable to turn them off from the startup process.
- Do the same steps for each program that has a higher startup impact.
- Once done, make sure to restart your computer to apply changes.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.