Are you here to unlock the bootloader on Oppo Find X2 Pro? if yes, then you are in the right place. Well, Today in this guide we will show you how to unlock Bootloader on Oppo Find X2 Pro (CPH2025). To flash or root and even install custom ROM you need to unlock the bootloader on your device.
Now you can unlock the bootloader easily by following this simple guide. Official Bootloader Unlock for Oppo Find X2 Pro (CPH2025) will also void the device warranty. So if you planning to Unlock Bootloader On Oppo Find X2 Pro, then it’s always better to wait until your warranty gets over. In case if you have unlocked the bootloader, then you can always relock the bootloader on your device anytime.
Table of Contents
Oppo Find X2 Pro Specifications
The OPPO Find X2 Pro sports a 6.7 inch AMOLED display with a90.7 screen to body ratio and with 513 Pixel Per Inch ( PPI ). It also gets protected by the latest Corning Gorilla Glass 6, which also packs the optical in-display fingerprint scanner. This display is also HDR 10 compatible and has a screen refresh rate of 120Hz, DCI-P3 100%, and it can blow up to 800 nits. Underneath the device, it sports the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC and is built on the 7nm process. This is an octa-core processor that the Kryo 585 cores clocked at different clock speeds. To the GPU side, it packs the Adreno 650 GPU. Coming to the memory options, it is available only in a single variant with 12GB RAM and 512GB of USF 3.0 internal storage. Don’t expect this to come with support for expandable storage.
Talking about the optics department, this new smartphone from the brand OPPO goes with something different i.e., the one which is not trending these days. That said. The device comes with a primary 48MP sensor with an f/1.7 aperture value. And this sensor support features like omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, and Periscope. This primary sensor pairs with a 13MP secondary telephoto sensor with an f/3.0 aperture value. This also has supported some extra bit of features like the 5X optical zoom, PDAF, Laser AF, and even OIS i.e., the Optical Image Stabilisation. The third sensor in this camera setup is the 48MP ultra-wide sensor with an f/2.2 aperture value. Finally, it has a dual-LED, dual-tone flash for assisting photography in pitch darkness. To the front, the device packs a 32MP sensor with an f/2.4 aperture value.
This smartphone packs a 4,260 mAh battery that supports massive 65W Super VOOC 2.0 fast charging tech. The brand claims that the device can be charged up to 100% in just 38 minutes and also supports USB Power Delivery. It runs on the latest Color OS 7.1 that is based on Android 10. The device is available in two color options, namely the Black (Ceramic), and in Orange (Leather) condition. It is also available in a special Lamborghini edition. Connectivity options include, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC, and USB 3.1. The device is also an IP68 certified, and this means that it can withstand in water up to 30 minutes.
What is Unlock Bootloader?
A Bootloader is a code that runs when we turn on our device. This code initializes some hardware and then loads the kernel and ramdisk, and gets the boot process going. So this process is known as Bootloader. The same concept applies to all the technical stuff such as laptops, PC, Smartphones, and any such device.
Every Android OEM manufacturers lock the bootloader even though it is an Open Source. So if you want to try any CUSTOM ROM, it is impossible to load the CUSTOM ROM without the Unlock Bootloader. So Manufacturer made a policy of making the smartphone with an Unlocked Bootloader will void the warranty. They want you to stick with the Stock ROM. Unlock Bootloader allows you to Root your Android smartphone, Flash TWRP, and Custom ROM in a simple easy method.
By Unlocking the bootloader, your warranty can void. So take your own risk. We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on Oppo Find X2 Pro:
Here we will guide you to unlock the bootloader before that downloads the drivers and tools on your PC.
- To Unlock Bootloader On Oppo Find X2 Pro, you need a laptop or PC.
- Charge the Oppo Find X2 Pro to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete full backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same.
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to the PC.
First method: Unlock bootloader using official Unlock
- First of all, download the bootloader unlock app and move it to your phone and install it.
- On your PC, make sure to download the latest ADB and fastboot tool and extract it on C:// Drive
- Open the app and Click “Start applying”
- Please read the disclaimer in detail, select the checkbox, and submit your application
- The application will be checked by our server
- Within approximately 1 hour, the unlock tool apk will show the status of unlocking – if it shows the unlocking is successful, please proceed to the following step
- You can now click “Start the in-depth test” and press and hold the power key to reboot the device. You will then enter the fastboot mode
- Once you enter fastboot mode, open the ADB and Fastboot tool folder.
- Now press and hold the SHIFT KEY and click the right mouse button anywhere on the same folder.
- In the command window, enter the command key
fastboot flashing unlock
- You need to confirm on your phone: On your phone press the volume key to select “Unlock The Bootloader” and press the power key to confirm.
- That’s it! Your device bootloader will be unlocked successfully.
I hope this guide was helpful to unlock the bootloader on Oppo Find X2 Pro.