Are you here to unlock bootloader on Realme X2 Pro? if yes, then you are in the right place. Well, Today in this guide we will show you how to unlock Bootloader on Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931). To flash or root and even install custom ROM you need to unlock the bootloader on your device.
Now you can unlock bootloader easily by following this simple guide. Official Bootloader Unlock for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931) will also void the device warranty. So if you planning to Unlock Bootloader On Realme X2 Pro, then it’s always better to wait until your warranty gets over. In case if you have unlocked the bootloader, then you can always relock the bootloader on your device anytime.
Now you can unlock bootloader easily by following this simple tutorial to Unlock Bootloader on Realme X2 Pro. Official Bootloader Unlock for Realme X2 Pro will also void the device warranty. So if you planning to unlock bootloader on Realme X2 Pro, then it’s always better to wait until your warranty gets over. In case if you have unlocked bootloader, then you can always re-lock the bootloader on your device anytime.
Realme X2 Pro: Device Overview
The Realme X2 Pro sports a 6.5-inches Super AMOLED 90Hz refresh rate display of 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. The display also supports HDR10+ content having a 1000 nits maximum brightness level. While the handset comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on both sides with an aluminum frame.
It’s powered by the flagship octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, coupled with Adreno 640 GPU. There is 6GB/8GB/12GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS3.0 of internal storage options available on this device. It runs on the Android 9.0 Pie over ColorOS 6 out-of-the-box and upgradable to Android 10 over ColorOS 6.1 skin.
In terms of the camera department, the Realme X2 Pro packs a rear 64MP wide-angle (f/1.8) lens, an 8MP ultrawide camera (f/2.2), a 13MP telephoto (f/2.4) lens, and a 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4) lens. While the front features a 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens.
The device packs with some of the major sensors like an optical in-display fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, and compass sensor. Whereas the handset sports a 4,000mAh battery with 65W Super VOOC Flash Charge fast charging technology.
What is Unlock Bootloader?
A Bootloader is a code that runs when we turn on our device. This code initializes some hardware and then loads the kernel and ramdisk, and gets the boot process going. So this process is known as Bootloader. The same concept applies to all the technical stuff such as laptops, PC, Smartphones and any such device. Every Android OEM manufacturers lock the bootloader even though it is an Open Source. So if you want to try any CUSTOM ROM, it is impossible to load the CUSTOM ROM without the Unlock Bootloader. So Manufacturer made a policy of making the smartphone with Unlocked Bootloader will void the warranty. They want you to stick with the Stock ROM. Unlock Bootloader allows you to Root your Android smartphone, Flash TWRP and Custom ROM in a simple easy method.
By Unlocking the bootloader, your warranty can void. So take your own risk. We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on Realme X2 Pro:
Here we will guide to unlock the bootloader, before that downloads the drivers and tools on your PC.
- To Unlock Bootloader On Realme X2 Pro, you need a laptop or PC.
- Charge the Realme X2 Pro to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete full backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same.
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to PC.
Required Files on your PC:
First method: Unlock bootloader using official Unlock
- First of all, download the bootloader unlock app and move it your phone and install it.
- On your PC, make sure to download the latest ADB and fastboot tool and extract it on C:// Drive
- Open the app and Click “Start applying”
- Please read the disclaimer in detail, select the checkbox, and submit your application
- The application will be checked by our server
- Within approximately 1 hour, the unlock tool apk will show the status of unlocking – if it shows the unlocking is successful, please proceed to the following step
- You can now click “Start the in-depth test” and press and hold the power key to reboot the device. You will then enter the fastboot mode
- Once you enter fastboot mode, open the ADB and Fastboot tool folder.
- Now press and hold the SHIFT KEY and click the right mouse button anywhere on the same folder.
- In the command window, enter the command key
fastboot flashing unlock
- You need to confirm on your phone: On your phone press the volume key to select “Unlock The Bootloader” and press the power key to confirm.
- That’s it! Your device bootloader will be unlocked successfully.
I hope this guide was helpful to unlock the bootloader on Realme X2 Pro.