On this page, we have shared the download link and guide to install the Samsung Galaxy A01 SM-A015U1 firmware file for the US Unlocked carrier. To install, you need to download and install the Samsung Flash Tool (Also known as Odin Flash Tool) on your PC. Follow this guide to flash the Samsung SM-A015U1 firmware file.
If you are someone who wants to restore the device back to factory firmware, then this guide is for you. By using this guide, you can fix certain smartphones software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, WiFi or Bluetooth issue, fix lag or stutter or even you can downgrade the device anytime.
Samsung Galaxy A01 SM-A015U1 Firmware File:
|Flash File Name: SM-A015U1_A015U1UES1ATJ1_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: A015U1UES1ATJ1
Security Patch: October 2020
Model: SM-A015U1 | Region: USA
Android Version: 10
Instruction to firmware file on Galaxy A01 SM-A015U1
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A01, let us take a look at the pre-requirements at first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy A01 SM-A015U1
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash a firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A01.
- Download the Samsung SM-A015U1 firmware file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.