On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official firmware file on Vestel V Tab Z1 based on Android 10.0. This is a budget Android MediaTek MT8168B chipset-powered tablet that comes with decent specifications. If you’re using a Vestel V Tab Z1 handset, then you can check out the full guide on the steps and requirements to flash Stock ROM.
Some of the users may experience soft brick or device boot loop issues while flashing any Custom ROM. That may happen during or after installing the Custom ROM or any mod files as well. Meanwhile, it’s necessary to revert to the stock ROM again to fix the temporary issue.
In order to flash the firmware file on your Vestel V Tab Z1 device which is powered by the MediaTek chipset, requires SP Flash Tool and some drivers, and proper guidance. Here in this article, we will share with you the tutorial of installing stock firmware easily. However, you can also check out the video tutorial as well in case you want a visual experience as well.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
A Stock ROM or Firmware is official software crafted and developed by the official manufacturer for a particular device. It will be stable and almost bug-free as well. The Stock ROM comes with necessary system files and applications which provides a better user experience than a custom ROM.
Though a Custom ROM offers customizations and tweaks, it has some security issues possibly. You can’t really rely on a Custom ROM as compared to the Stock ROM. Whereas, you can also fix some of the device issues as well:
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Vestel V Tab Z1.
- It Fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- You will get preloaded Google Applications as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vestel V Tab Z1.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You can remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Device Model: Vestel V Tab Z1
- Required Tool: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT8168B SoC
- Android OS Version: Android 10.0
- File: Stock Firmware Update
- Gapps: Included
Steps to Flash The Firmware File on Vestel V Tab Z1
Check out the pre-requirements and the download links of the firmware file and SP Flash Tool file given below:
- The ROM file is only for the Vestel V Tab Z1 handset. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 50%-60% at least for a smoother process.
- Make sure to keep a device backup at first before starting the flashing process.
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop for installing the drivers and connect your device for the flashing process.
- A USB cable for your device as well to connect your device to the PC.
- Download and install SP Flash Tool on the computer. it’s required to flash this ROM.
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- USB Drivers: Download Blackview USB Drivers
Download Firmware Files:
File Name: VESTEL.V.TAB.Z1_MT8168B_10.0.zip
File Size: 1.2 GB
OS: Android 10
Download: Click Here
Follow the links provided below to get a full in-depth guide on how to install stock ROM on Vestel V Tab Z1 easily.
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Vestel V Tab Z1, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Vestel V Tab Z1.
I hope this guide is useful to upgrade the firmware files on Vestel V Tab Z1.