Vivo X70 Pro (model number PD2135F, V2105) was launched in India sports quad rear cameras that have Zeiss optics on top, MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC, and features a 6.56-inch full-HD+ E5 AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.
In this guide, we have the latest firmware flash file for the Vivo X70 Pro (PD2135F ) powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file is.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo X70 Pro Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo X70 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo X70 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo X70 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo X70 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo X70 Pro back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo X70 Pro PD2135F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1200
- Android Version: Android 11 with FuntouchOS 11.1
How to Install Vivo X70 Pro PD2135F Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo X70 Pro, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo X70 Pro PD2135F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers, and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2135F_EX_A_1.16.26
File Size: 4 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 11
|Download | Mirror|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Infinix Smart HD X612, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Infinix Smart HD X612
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo X70 Pro device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.